Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

if you stop using creatine, will you lose mass???

gd' Im not using creatine, but ive heard good thing about it. Like you will increase strenght, mass, chest and become more powerfull etc.

what will happen if you take creatine for a month and you gain some mass, power etc. and you stop using it after like 4 months.

will you lose the gains uve made, considering the fact that you still workout regular and are on a clean bulk diet?

RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000) RenegadeUR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no..You just have to continually train and lift. If you dont train and **** for that period of time then of course you are going to lose the stuff you had gained!

pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with creatine you add a lot of mass that is water, when you get off the creatine you lose the water retention and will lose a few lbs.
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey
    Nano Vapor

hitting 215 by December anyway possible.

"anything in excess is going to have some sort of side effect"

-Greg Valentino

J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J3thr077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only thing you might lose is a little water weight but you will keep everything only if you keep training ... cuz if you dont train .. you will lose it just liekif you dont take creatien =)
    "Defeat is not the worst of failures, not to have tried is the true failure"

I Don't Play For The Fame, I Play For The Game

Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aussie_Kid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeUR View Post
    no..You just have to continually train and lift. If you dont train and **** for that period of time then of course you are going to lose the stuff you had gained!

Originally Posted by pjmartini51 View Post
    with creatine you add a lot of mass that is water, when you get off the creatine you lose the water retention and will lose a few lbs.
    What I mean is, like if I use creatine for 4 months and I gain like 10lbs plus strenght tks to creatine use and then I stop using creatine, will I lose the 10lbs pkus strenght, like before I was using creatine?

and why is the mass water???

Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you will lose the water weight that you put on........

the muscle and strength you put on should stay under most conditions.

So you put on 10lbs you may lose 3lbs in water weight the rest was solid mass.

So a 7lbs increase.

Originally Posted by Mikeee View Post
    you will lose the water weight that you put on........

the muscle and strength you put on should stay under most conditions.

So you put on 10lbs you may lose 3lbs in water weight the rest was solid mass.

So a 7lbs increase.
    tks a lot for the info.

can i ask you something else. from your experience.

do people who use creatine take it "forever" or they stop after 3 - 6 months? i'm talking about non professionals. lol.

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aussie_Kid View Post
    tks a lot for the info.

can i ask you something else. from your experience.

do people who use creatine take it "forever" or they stop after 3 - 6 months? i'm talking about non professionals. lol.
    There's a lot of theories. On that back of my "Higher Power Creatine 1000" bottle it recommends 16 days on then 3 days off. A lot of people take it indefinately (including yours truly, unless I forget on an off day).

Originally Posted by TySJI View Post
    There's a lot of theories. On that back of my "Higher Power Creatine 1000" bottle it recommends 16 days on then 3 days off. A lot of people take it indefinately (including yours truly, unless I forget on an off day).
    true say, but im not talking about off days. I mean you use it for a period with offdays and then stop using it, if you know what i mean.

Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikeee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you mean cycling creatine.

Like TYs said a lot of theories.

I generally dont think you need to cycle of it but lack of long term studies doesnt really help. The body normally gets creatine from other natural sources anyay just not enough, so I dont see whats the problem with taking creatine constantly.

Just my opinion.

Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TySJI View Post
    thats the stupidest thing i ever heard
    ----------------------------------

Originally Posted by Mikeee View Post
    you mean cycling creatine.

Like TYs said a lot of theories.

I generally dont think you need to cycle of it but lack of long term studies doesnt really help. The body normally gets creatine from other natural sources anyay just not enough, so I dont see whats the problem with taking creatine constantly.

Just my opinion.
    lol, i dont mean cycling.

lets say i use it for 4 months. ive made some gains. and i will stop using. so i wont be taking it anymore. not tmr, not next month never.

BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What if you take creatine for 2 months and then stop for 2 months? Is there a way to stop the water retention like by drinking more water or eating more sodium in your diet?

How many inches of mass would you lose? maybe an inch off arms, a couple off of the chest, etc..?
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

Secret rep trading threads are secret.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ The Misc. Mid Rollers ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Your Cocky Alter Ego ToTha5Boroughs's Avatar
    ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beqone View Post
    What if you take creatine for 2 months and then stop for 2 months? Is there a way to stop the water retention like by drinking more water or eating more sodium in your diet?

How many inches of mass would you lose? maybe an inch off arms, a couple off of the chest, etc..?
    No you're not going to lose an inch of your arms if an inch is 10% of your arm. Same with your chest.

If you cycle creatine you won't have any problems with this

BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ToTha5Boroughs View Post
    No you're not going to lose an inch of your arms if an inch is 10% of your arm. Same with your chest.

If you cycle creatine you won't have any problems with this
    Okay, but what if I choose to not take it anymore. Will I lost definition ?
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No you wont lose the gains you got while taking the creatine when you stop using it.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You may lose some weight but that's water weight anyways. You shouldn't lose too much strength though.

Originally Posted by young_squatter View Post
    No you wont lose the gains you got while taking the creatine when you stop using it.
    So basically if I gain a couple pounds of muscle it will remain there because that's MY muscle. However when I lose water I will just lose only that.. water.. right?
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow you really need to read the stickies and tons of articles on bb.com about creatine...

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gents,

the water retention caused by Creatine supplementation is intracellular... thus, your muscles appears slightly fuller or "full". there are other ways to increase intracellular fluids (i.e. carbs etc).

I would not worry about cycling on/off creatine if you work hard. I am presently taking CrM in the AM on WO days only. This should prove sufficient to keep Creatine Phosphate stores saturated at all times.
    Psalms 51:10-13