nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Working out when sick?

How many of you work out when you are sick? I try to go to the gym when i am sick, but i feel so weak and fatigued i think its not even worth it. Is it better to just rest and go back when your 100% or continue going even though you feel like crap?

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get sick.

But it's stupid to work out when sick. Unless it's something minor like a slight headache or stomachache. A waste too, you said yourself you feel too weak and fatigued. Does it really feel worth it to you? You're not going to make much progress when the rest of your body is fuked up.

Stay home and rest.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont workout when sick, rest and recouperate. recharge and hit it back when your better
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i'm just on the verge of getting better i will workout and it always makes me feel 100%.

but if i'm in the middle of an illness then i will rest.

Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't. i just on my $ss and watch t.v. and drink tons of water and make people wait on me.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless the illness is affecting me bodily or systemically, I still try to hit the gym. My biggest problem comes from eating when I've got a head cold. Probably due to the metabolic machinery involved in churning out antibodies and neutrophils during a bacterial/viral illness it feels like I need to eat WAY more than normal. Obviously this doesn't apply to Gastrointestinal illness as the mere thought of food can make one queasy, but from what I've read I guess this is normal. One of the biggest flaws of working in a hospital/around sick people is that unfortunately sick people spread sickness.