Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What are the effects of carbonation on gains?

Does carbonation (carbonated water, diet soda, etc...) affect gains in any way? muscle:fat ratio, protein synthesis, and glucose uptake - those are the three main things i'm worried about.

weak16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not quite sure but I don't think in can be good for you...

As of last week, I have just been drinking water(alot!), Milk, Juice, and sportsdrinks

Soheil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm one year sober lol

For the past year its been either 100% juice, milk, water or protein smoothie

I highly recommend it

For one thing, I suspect carbonation dulls your taste buds,
    because I swear a few weeks after I stopped drinking it I tasted foods way more intensely
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

scooterman41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    carbonation screws with the nitrogen retension process and takes oxygen out of the muscles...... along with water, dont drink cokes.... the sugar is bad for you too....

duke114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm sure like 3 a week really wont hurt
    I used to drink like 3 a day but now i don't, couldnt even do it if i tried. Unless it was mountain Dew

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Soheil
    I'm one year sober lol

For the past year its been either 100% juice, milk, water or protein smoothie

I highly recommend it

For one thing, I suspect carbonation dulls your taste buds,
    because I swear a few weeks after I stopped drinking it I tasted foods way more intensely
    i was sober for a year and then the other day my mom bought some root beer, and i cant resist the taste of root beer, so i drank the fuk out of it, but that was 2 weeks ago and i havent had any soda since

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last night was my birthday and we had soo much pop. i didnt have any. anyway when i was cleaning up, it really pissed me off how everyone would open their pop and just leave it on the tables, leaving a can that is about 95% full. i had to dump out over a dozen of these.

anyway, about carbonation, i havent heard of any problems. so carbonated water is probably OK

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, I forgot to say H-BDay Bryan. Wish you the best.

Carbonated water can decrease pH of your muscle, but it doesn't really mean anything. Carbonated water isn't a problem for hypertrophy.