Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow Beta- Alanine - whats the next "hot" bulk powder?

I was just raising some discussion on suddenly the big "discovering" of beta-alanine when its a product that has been including in other supps for a long time. I mean to say that suddenly bulk powders are being discovered that when taken they actually do things for you instead of just a filling to write on the label.

First we had the creatine mono phase that came which is such a great success and should be a staple in most bbers supp regimen.

Then we had the creatine ethyl ester phase which companies jumped all over coming out with bulk powders and there own mixes just to find out its bunk. (i know this will stir some ppl up but theres plenty of new articles containing the science about this..)

Then we had the BCAA/Bulk Amino Acids phase (leucine, citrulline malate...) come out that had great success and is a another staple in a bbers diet.

Then we had the dextrose/waxy maize starch craze.....

Just wondering if/when there will be the next "bulk powder" released suddenly with scientific results and data and it will be on such a simple product that has been a filler for some products but when taken in greater amounts does a positive effect.

Just wondering if all this "scientific" data is put together by supp companies to spike sales and products? Just always seems interesting to me when companies will jump on a bandwagon supp and produce there own until its gone bunk or whatever..........

So many ppl are always bashing on Cell-tech but it seems MT came out with a solid product considering most of these bulk powders now sold separately, most are in cell-tech ..... (i mean in VERY low doses and VERY overpriced but still it seemed they were on to something here).

Just food for thought

..... i get bored painting on walls and always come up with little conspiracies :P
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plat255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Best Bulk Beta-Alanine

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...taalanine.html

Trust me man, this is the new bulk powder, LOL. its amazing and this has a great price if you were looking for some
    USMC Training Starts 10/17/07

Orange TRIad (Controlled Labs)
    Omega 3-6-9 (NOW)
    Creapure (Ultimate Nutrition)
    Purple Wraath (Controlled Labs)
    Elite Whey (Dymatize)
    White Flood (Controlled Labs)
    Beta Alanine (PrimaForce)
    Cordygen5 (Millennium Sport)
    Cytomax (CytoSport)

"Cytomax kicks the ballz out of Gatorade"

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Plat255 View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...taalanine.html

Trust me man, this is the new bulk powder, LOL. its amazing and this has a great price if you were looking for some
    Yea im buying some made a list just a few minutes ago. Going to cost me 70$ not including the shipping but just bored and throwing around some topic discussions. little bored with "whats this supp good for, am i to young to use havoc, how does this stack look," - just gets repetative. Just like seeing some open discussion about stuff that doesnt require a PHD to understand what ppl are talking about.

Like these average joe type topics where u dont feel like a complete fool throwing ur 2 cents in lol

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

bump for interesting comments....

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been looking more towards some of the mushroom / herbal extracts lately. I might try a nice extract stack like :

Rhodiola Rosea
    Cordyceps
    Ashwagandha

And looking to maybe add to the list if there's any suggestions. I am a fan of adaptogens
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    raspberry ketones

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    raspberry ketones
    For what?

raspberry ketones
    ive been hearing about these alot lately.

suppose to be a great fat burner ?

no clue just seeing it in a fat burner coming out by BSN...

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Raspberry Ketones (RK) add the finishing touch to DCP. RK is similar in structure to capsaicin and synephrine, and also has been shown to modulate fat metabolism. RK stimulates the release of norepinephrine (NE), a catecholamine with many functions. Most importantly to us is its role in the sympathetic nervous system. NE, having a great affinity on beta and alpha-1 adrenoreceptors in the body, activates lipolysis that normally only occurs during exercise or other intensive activity. This results in an increase of free fatty acids which will be burned via methods described above (14).

thats from DCP

its been used in purfumes and such for awhile, reseach and such is interesting. Not to mention the powder itself is cheap

Raspberry Ketones (RK) add the finishing touch to DCP. RK is similar in structure to capsaicin and synephrine, and also has been shown to modulate fat metabolism. RK stimulates the release of norepinephrine (NE), a catecholamine with many functions. Most importantly to us is its role in the sympathetic nervous system. NE, having a great affinity on beta and alpha-1 adrenoreceptors in the body, activates lipolysis that normally only occurs during exercise or other intensive activity. This results in an increase of free fatty acids which will be burned via methods described above (14).

thats from DCP

its been used in purfumes and such for awhile, reseach and such is interesting. Not to mention the powder itself is cheap
    wow good info. researching info for future use recommendation to friends

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leucine is still the ultimate bulk powder IMO. As far as the next big thing, I would think bulk creatine gluconate might be it.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Leucine is still the ultimate bulk powder IMO. As far as the next big thing, I would think bulk creatine gluconate might be it.
    my thoughts exactly

once my creatine mag chelate runs out at end of month going back to creatine mono till reviews hit about the gluconate.

mono gives water retention but who really cares lol

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not impressed at all with the beta and yes I used it correctly

Thumbs up

Im skeptical myself.

Heres what im looking to run in less then a month:

Beta Alanine: at 6g a day.
    -WO DAYS: 2g morning, 2g pre, 2g post
    -NON WO DAYS: 2g morning, 2 midday, 2g dinner

Leucine: at 6g a day.
    Same as above.

Citrulline Malate: at 6g a day.
    Same as above.

Histidine: at 3g a day.
    -WO DAYS: 1g morning, 1g pre, 1g post
    -NON WO DAYS: 1g morning, 1g midday, 1g dinner

Inositol Hexaphosphate: at 3g a day.
    Same as above.

Creatine Mono at 15g a day.
    Same as way above. Split into 5g doses.

Taurine at 3g a day.
    Same as above. Split into 1g doses 3x a day.

Arginine at 5g a day.
    WO DAYS: 2.5g pre and 2.5 post
    NON WO DAYS: 2.5 morning and 2.5 midday.

Glutamine at 10g a day.
    Same as above. Split into 5g 2x a day.

Waxy Maize Starch 40g-60g a day.
    WO DAYS: 30 pre and 30 post.
    NON WO DAYS: none.

All of these i will combine into one drink when i take them 3x a days.
    Last edited by <^>; 07-19-2007 at 12:13 AM.

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed.

But at what dose CG is the question.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by <^> View Post
    once my creatine mag chelate runs out at end of month going back to creatine mono till reviews hit about the gluconate.

mono gives water retention but who really cares lol
    i have a kilo of creatine gluconate here. dont see the hype. mono works fine.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

k

Im skeptical myself.

Heres what im looking to run in less then a month:

Beta Alanine: at 6g a day.
    -WO DAYS: 2g morning, 2g pre, 2g post
    -NON WO DAYS: 2g morning, 2 midday, 2g dinner

Leucine: at 6g a day.
    Same as above.

Citrulline Malate: at 6g a day.
    Same as above.

Histidine: at 3g a day.
    -WO DAYS: 1g morning, 1g pre, 1g post
    -NON WO DAYS: 1g morning, 1g midday, 1g dinner

Inositol Hexaphosphate: at 3g a day.
    Same as above.

Creatine Mono at 15g a day.
    Same as way above. Split into 5g doses.

Taurine at 3g a day.
    Same as above. Split into 1g doses 3x a day.

Arginine at 5g a day.
    WO DAYS: 2.5g pre and 2.5 post
    NON WO DAYS: 2.5 morning and 2.5 midday.

Glutamine at 10g a day.
    Same as above. Split into 5g 2x a day.

Waxy Maize Starch 40g-60g a day.
    WO DAYS: 30 pre and 30 post.
    NON WO DAYS: none.

All of these i will combine into one drink when i take them 3x a days.

looks extensive... but also looks like a great drink i may take some tips...
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beta-Alanine is old news ...

Next up.. Propionyl L -Carnitine & Glutamine (as if it isn't already & better than you think for other reasons)
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These aren't new, but chocamine rocks!

Followed closely by citrulline malate.

Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    These aren't new, but chocamine rocks!

Followed closely by citrulline malate.
    indead they do

i have used 2 different kinds of bulk citrulline malate and both ruin my drink whenever i added it to them. Hoping this one comes less flavored

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    whats the next "hot" bulk powder?
    B-Androstenetriol
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Yeah, but bulk leucine alone is not all that great. It is only truly effective when the other aminos are present.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Beta-Alanine is old news ...

Next up.. Propionyl L -Carnitine & Glutamine (as if it isn't already & better than you think for other reasons)
    I think glutamine has been beaten to death, and it seems unanimous that it is only decent at extremely high doses around 20g+.

Does anyone happen to have any good info on powerfull?

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    indead they do

i have used 2 different kinds of bulk citrulline malate and both ruin my drink whenever i added it to them. Hoping this one comes less flavored
    Citrulline malate is sour (malic acid is what they add to sour candies). It tastes great in Iced Tea flavoured crystal lite... like lemonade.

The citrulline malate is expensive, but really helps with recovery.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when did creatine first become popular?

as for me i'll be using bulk citrulline malate once my purple wraath runs out which i'm going to guess will be sometime in oct. then around dec i'll add glycergrow
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    PrimaForce Beta Alanine
    PrimaForce CreaForm
    PrimaForce ZMA
    Optimum Fish Oil
    Optimum 100% Whey
    NOW ADAM

so supplemening with BCAA's is worth it? 1 scoop of my whey already has 5g and i take in 4 scoops a day so i get 20g just from my protein shakes. should i add in primaforce BCAA's ?

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my bulk powder thread from the other day. Focused on test-boosters/AI's, but pretty interesting until the end when some moron decided to spam it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3689221
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was about to buy bulk Taurine, Tyrosine and other things for preworkout. I decided on Ragnarok instead. Much easier.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    B-Androstenetriol

You got more info on this PU ?

Love the articles ur able to find. More would be interesting on this

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    Citrulline malate is sour (malic acid is what they add to sour candies). It tastes great in Iced Tea flavoured crystal lite... like lemonade.

The citrulline malate is expensive, but really helps with recovery.
    Yea i used some in my chocolate PWO shake and didnt work well but when i used it with a beryy shake it went well with the sour flavor of the berries already inside it