MackTheTemp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kraft Dinner as a Bulking Food?

Box stats aren't that bad... somehow I think there is somethign im missing ? bad fats? bad carbs?
    I'm amature and on my first bulk.. I saw it in the cupboard and I am wondering if this is okay to eat/ why why not.

Thanks in advance.

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I doubt very very very very very very very very much that it's a good idea. Did you check the ingredients? Did it have the word "enriched" anywhere or any partially hydrogenated oils?