Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

MackTheTemp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Kraft Dinner as a Bulking Food?

Box stats aren't that bad... somehow I think there is somethign im missing ? bad fats? bad carbs?
    I'm amature and on my first bulk.. I saw it in the cupboard and I am wondering if this is okay to eat/ why why not.

Thanks in advance.

Stats: 6'0", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momotheglutton's BodySpace
    I doubt very very very very very very very very much that it's a good idea. Did you check the ingredients? Did it have the word "enriched" anywhere or any partially hydrogenated oils?
    Blubbo: What are they doing?
    Momo the Glutton: Getting ready for birthday party! They are always having birthday party!
    Blubbo: Ooooh, let's have a bithday party too! Blubbo wants birthday party!
    Momo the Glutton: Impossible, bubblehead!
    Blubbo: B-b-b-but why?
    Momo the Glutton: Because Blubs have no birthday! You have to have birthday to have birthday party!
    Blubbo: Why Blubs have no birthday?
    Momo the Glutton: Because Blubs were never born. You have to be born to have a birthday, bubblehead! Besides, who'd ever invite a Blub to a birthday party? You're ugly, bumbling, useless creatures who don't even taste good! If you didn't have such a disgusting taste Momo would have eaten you long ago.