deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is 2 cups cottage cheese ok for cutting..

i'm 5'11'', 185lbs. In the cutting phase, but want to fix up the diet a bit. As of now it looks like this:

::::: CARDIO :::::

meal 1: 2 egg whites, 1pc wheat bread, 1 banana

meal 2: 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup cottage cheese

meal 3: 4oz turkey breast, 2pc wheat bread

meal 4: 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup cottage cheese

::::: TRAIN :::::

meal 5: 1 MRP, gatorade

meal 6: 1 can tuna, lettuce

i supp. w/ flax seed oil too in the morning, and a thermogenic (animal cuts). But my main concern i need help w/ is the diet. I am very endomorphic, and want to do this perfect. thanks guys.
    http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=183924 Free portable video player. just follow that link and you'll be next in line. it's an ipod for video. btw this is real.

-"That sounds pretty good but you rshould reelly eat more than one meal a day you should eat three sqware meals a day like Arnold swarzeneger if you wont to be a bodybuildinger also you shouldnt take protein powders because they are steroids and can hurt your plus its illegal." - BurritoJimmy

Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i cut I stick to about >11 g of fat, 350 protein, low carbs, and >3000 cal

deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can i get any other reply's?
    http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=183924 Free portable video player. just follow that link and you'll be next in line. it's an ipod for video. btw this is real.

-"That sounds pretty good but you rshould reelly eat more than one meal a day you should eat three sqware meals a day like Arnold swarzeneger if you wont to be a bodybuildinger also you shouldnt take protein powders because they are steroids and can hurt your plus its illegal." - BurritoJimmy

Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well i eat alot of cottage cheese also
    Fortune Follows The Brave......

so i'm guessing its ok? i dont drink a lot of milk while cutting, so i figure i should be alright

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cottage cheese is great for cutting ....cause when you throw up you'll lose a bunch of calories

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cottage cheese: While an excellent source of casein protein, cottage cheese is a horrible food to be eating in you’re going for super-ripped abs, because it contains way too much sodium—one-half cup of curds has upwards of 450 milligrams of salt! And at 1 cup a day, that’s 900 milligrams of extra sodium you’re consuming. Also, you can forget about switching to low-sodium cottage cheese, because it just plain tastes like drywall plaster. Instead, try all-natural ground turkey breast, which typically contains around 80 milligrams of sodium per serving. Just form it into patties and cook like a hamburger—good “ab” food.

--- Muscle Media
    --Nayl

*If you stop growing, increase intensity and increase rest*

Intensity (in-ten'-si-tee):

"1..2..3..4..4-and-a-half..it's not moving..keep pushing for a few seconds..seems like forever..spotter assists..control negative on my own for 6 seconds..pushing..it's not moving at all now..spotter assists..control negative for 5 seconds..negative only held for 4 seconds..trying another one..can't control weight anymore..spotter helps remove weight..set complete."

Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When cutting go with the low fat, or non fat cottage cheese.

Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Braver is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Nayl
    Cottage cheese: While an excellent source of casein protein, cottage cheese is a horrible food to be eating in you’re going for super-ripped abs, because it contains way too much sodium—one-half cup of curds has upwards of 450 milligrams of salt! And at 1 cup a day, that’s 900 milligrams of extra sodium you’re consuming. Also, you can forget about switching to low-sodium cottage cheese, because it just plain tastes like drywall plaster. Instead, try all-natural ground turkey breast, which typically contains around 80 milligrams of sodium per serving. Just form it into patties and cook like a hamburger—good “ab” food.

--- Muscle Media
    i dont understand the sodium thingy... how does sodium actualli affect ur abs??
    Fortune Follows The Brave......

Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ho w do you guy s afford all that cottage cheese?

Serge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Braver

i dont understand the sodium thingy... how does sodium actualli affect ur abs??
    Water retention

One time I ate a whole jar of pickles... looked like crap for a couple of days afterward

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You lose a lot of sodium in your sweat and after a while of eating lots of sodium, your body will adjust and return water retention to its previous norms. Same thing with water itself.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100) jsobey is not very well liked. (-100)
    When I used to cut, I would lower my consumption of carbs & up my protein intake to offset the loss in calories.
    One more thing, dry cottage cheese provided all of the extra protein that I needed.

SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Instead of two cups of cottage cheese do one cup of cottage cheese mixed in a bowl of strawberry chobani greek yogurt. this way there is different kinds of proteins and a better taste

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jsobey View Post
    When I used to cut, I would lower my consumption of carbs & up my protein intake to offset the loss in calories.
    One more thing, dry cottage cheese provided all of the extra protein that I needed.
    And if I wasn't on spread with so many people, I'd straight up neg you for bumping an 11 year old cottage cheese thread.