buh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vin diesel workout

Anybody know what kind of workout he does.
    That is the exact kind of build I want.

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Have no idea....but no matter how he trains, training like him won't give you his build.
    http://www.angelfire.com/ego/gethuge

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But I want guns like Flex Wheeler, I have to use his routine. Sorry. Anyways don't follow some one else's routine to the letter. Stay true to yourself and train in a way you think will deliver results. Your body composition and genetic make up will determine more about your physique than Vin Diesel's routine.

Dubbl Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Gethuge
    Have no idea....but no matter how he trains, training like him won't give you his build.
    Politely, I don't think this is true.

If you train like a marthon runner, you will look like a marathon runner.

If you traind like a powerlifter, you will look like a short dumpy power lifter.

If you train like Vin Diesel, you will make more progress toward developing like him than you would if you trained like Flex Wheeler. Simply put, if you want to look like someone because of their features, such as shoulders or chest, doing their shoulder or chest routine will help get you as close as possible until genetic differences prevent the rest.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Dubbl Dawg

If you traind like a powerlifter, you will look like a short dumpy power lifter.
    If you train like Vin Diesel, you will make more progress toward developing like him than you would if you trained like Flex Wheeler. Simply put, if you want to look like someone because of their features, such as shoulders or chest, doing their shoulder or chest routine will help get you as close as possible until genetic differences prevent the rest.
    This takes into consideration too many variables. Im not gonna touch it.

Some people respond better to high reps/low reps/more reps. SOme people are genetically gifted, and some excersizes work better than others for some people. You can work towards a build you admire, but training like that person usually isn't the quickest way there.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I personally don't know vin diesel's routine, but his build is a good to shoot for.

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very few people in this world could train like Herchel Walker, much less look like him while doing it. Athletes like him are gifted in that they don't know what lactic acid is or have learned to like it. Combine that with a high percentage of fast-twitch fibers and you have a man who can get as big as he wants never lifting more than his body weight. That's just not plausible for most people.

So. If Vin is one of those guys who has a natural build or works really hard for it, there's no guarantee that doing what he does will make you look like him. You're better off experimenting with what your body responds to and doing it.
    --Nayl

*If you stop growing, increase intensity and increase rest*

Intensity (in-ten'-si-tee):

"1..2..3..4..4-and-a-half..it's not moving..keep pushing for a few seconds..seems like forever..spotter assists..control negative on my own for 6 seconds..pushing..it's not moving at all now..spotter assists..control negative for 5 seconds..negative only held for 4 seconds..trying another one..can't control weight anymore..spotter helps remove weight..set complete."

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: vin diesel workout

Originally posted by buh
    Anybody know what kind of workout he does.
    That is the exact kind of build I want.
    There are a lot of problems with this concept, but the biggest one is the fact that the way the Vin trains now is not how he trained to get where he is now. You have to learn what works best for you like Nayl said. Thats the only way to maximize your full potential.
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dubbl Dawg

If this were true I could select bodyparts from all the bodybuilders I admire and train each bodypart to become like each of my favourites. Imagine Lee Haney's lats, Dorian Yates delts, Arnold's biceps, etc. Sorry but that's just not true. You are what you are born with. You can manipulate the size of individual muscles and overall mass but muscle shape is not so easily changed. Wishfull thinking at best.
    http://www.angelfire.com/ego/gethuge

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vin Diesel is nothing compared to the old school bb'ing greats. He is also a really ****ty actor.

kevin1675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yo

ok first off dont go breaking ur back trying to find his routin cause its nothing more than anyone else's routine fisrt off when u lift weights 70% of ur results come from what u put in ur mouth not what u do at the gym pluse u need alot of rest i mean ill tell u something else its genitics he has good ones pluse hes 35 years old he has alot of years on alot of us askin this qustion i mean when he graduated college he was a freakin rail why do i know this **** cause im a huge vin diesel fan my self why hes a pretty good actor i like his attitude and hes all out a cool guy another reason i like him he has the same body fourm as me i mean he has more size to him than me but hey u know what im workin on gettin bigger just like everyone else on here is but the main thing for getting size is dont over train eat right and get alot of sleep if u do that u will get bigger some ppl look so stupid being big like there is a kid who goes to my gym massive arms chest and everything else but i laugh when i see him walk threw the door way cause his head doesent match his body his head is wicked small it just looks so funny vin diesel is probley mostly upper body too but heres my routin it works out good chest and bis monday tuesday legs thursday tris and back and depending on how i feel after those 3 days shoulders or my other one monday chest and bis wed back and tris and friday legs and shoulders well thats it iv gotten good gains from what i do and all u can too just eat right sleep good and lift

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dubbl Dawg

You are stupid.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kevin1675
    ok first off dont go breaking ur back trying to find his routin cause its nothing more than anyone else's routine fisrt off when u lift weights 70% of ur results come from what u put in ur mouth not what u do at the gym pluse u need alot of rest i mean ill tell u something else its genitics he has good ones pluse hes 35 years old he has alot of years on alot of us askin this qustion i mean when he graduated college he was a freakin rail why do i know this **** cause im a huge vin diesel fan my self why hes a pretty good actor i like his attitude and hes all out a cool guy another reason i like him he has the same body fourm as me i mean he has more size to him than me but hey u know what im workin on gettin bigger just like everyone else on here is but the main thing for getting size is dont over train eat right and get alot of sleep if u do that u will get bigger some ppl look so stupid being big like there is a kid who goes to my gym massive arms chest and everything else but i laugh when i see him walk threw the door way cause his head doesent match his body his head is wicked small it just looks so funny vin diesel is probley mostly upper body too but heres my routin it works out good chest and bis monday tuesday legs thursday tris and back and depending on how i feel after those 3 days shoulders or my other one monday chest and bis wed back and tris and friday legs and shoulders well thats it iv gotten good gains from what i do and all u can too just eat right sleep good and lift
    You really need an English class.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

Originally Posted by hardknuckle
    But I want guns like Flex Wheeler, I have to use his routine. Sorry. Anyways don't follow some one else's routine to the letter. Stay true to yourself and train in a way you think will deliver results. Your body composition and genetic make up will determine more about your physique than Vin Diesel's routine.
    You are correct.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gethuge
    this is the standard sheep responce of this site, sadly it is as much BS as it is truth.
    Some parts of bodybuilding are indeed genetic, other parts on the other hand arn't so genetic and while his exact workout wont necessarily give you his exact results it is at least a starting point

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gethuge
    If this were true I could select bodyparts from all the bodybuilders I admire and train each bodypart to become like each of my favourites. Imagine Lee Haney's lats, Dorian Yates delts, Arnold's biceps, etc. Sorry but that's just not true. You are what you are born with. You can manipulate the size of individual muscles and overall mass but muscle shape is not so easily changed. Wishfull thinking at best.
    I"m not sure if the people that give this sheep responce just arn't capable of understanding concepts deeper then puking forth information they have heard elsewhere or what
    but listen, there is a difference between piecing together peoples bodyparts and using thier training to make a FrakenBodyBuilder
    that's not what this is about
    this is about one body's proportions looking good to someone
    so if you were to use Franco Columbo (whos Lats I liked better then Haney's personally) as the example of the proportions you like you would do well to make your Lats a priority in your training. This isn't the same as doing EXACTLY the workout he did by any means, but looking at the workout of someone who's general proportions you like is a better starting place then say, doing set after set of calf raises and hoping against hope that your lats grow to monsterous size
    let us think logically for at least a few moments before we spit forth our random sheep noises...

Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    I"m not sure if the people that give this sheep responce just arn't capable of understanding concepts deeper then puking forth information they have heard elsewhere or what
    but listen, there is a difference between piecing together peoples bodyparts and using thier training to make a FrakenBodyBuilder
    that's not what this is about
    this is about one body's proportions looking good to someone
    so if you were to use Franco Columbo (whos Lats I liked better then Haney's personally) as the example of the proportions you like you would do well to make your Lats a priority in your training. This isn't the same as doing EXACTLY the workout he did by any means, but looking at the workout of someone who's general proportions you like is a better starting place then say, doing set after set of calf raises and hoping against hope that your lats grow to monsterous size
    let us think logically for at least a few moments before we spit forth our random sheep noises...
    So your qualm with his post is not what you addressed in yours. Prioritizing is one thing. Thinking that you can have someone's build by training like them is pathetic idol worship. Be who you are.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

Originally Posted by dookie1481
    So your qualm with his post is not what you addressed in yours. Prioritizing is one thing. Thinking that you can have someone's build by training like them is pathetic idol worship. Be who you are.
    the same line of thinking could be used to tell us all to stop lifting weights
    and again a member of the herd makes the mistake of assuming what this guy wants.
    it is true doing someones exact workout is no garountee that you will get a body similar to thiers, but it is better then a random shot in the dark at getting proportions similar to the person you want to emulate.

I will again tell you that using Franco Columbo's routine for Lats will bring you closer to getting his Lat development then any amount of effort put into calf raises...
    it seems foolish anyone could argue against that logic

Originally Posted by Kane Fan
    the same line of thinking could be used to tell us all to stop lifting weights
    and again a member of the herd makes the mistake of assuming what this guy wants.
    it is true doing someones exact workout is no garountee that you will get a body similar to thiers, but it is better then a random shot in the dark at getting proportions similar to the person you want to emulate.

I will again tell you that using Franco Columbo's routine for Lats will bring you closer to getting his Lat development then any amount of effort put into calf raises...
    it seems foolish anyone could argue against that logic
    The point is that due to numerous differences (hormonal, muscle attachments, etc.) most people could never look like who they want to. They can achieve a great physique, maybe even one more asthetically pleasing. I just think that it's lame to have a goal that may not be achievable. Shoot high, but be realistic.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

well the exact body I tend to agree, tho to get the general proportions of someone it seems like might be realistic, and trying to work out similarly to them is a good place to start so I get upset when people bust out with the assembly-line answer of 'training like him wont help!'
    it would be better to say, training like him isn't a a sure fire way to get his body but we can help you try
    the effort to help the person try seems to get casually tossed aside at the mere thought of the chance to highlight their relative inexperience by treating them like a newb who's desires are inconsequential(sp?)
    the better thing to do would have been to ask what about Vin's body the guy liked, and if he said exactly like that well the effort then would be to try to get his proportions and a near level of bodyfat

mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrk_bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dookie1481
    You really need an English class.
    lmao thats one big sentence, or is it?

sealteam1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Correct

Originally Posted by Gethuge View Post
    What Gethuge is saying is true. You can't get Diesels body form if you don't have it. He's a mesmorph, so am i. he isn't a realy big or skinny guy, he has a medium frame, that when we lift weights we can build our muscles fast. Mesmorphs have a little waist and a big upper body... Go to google.com and type in body frames, and it'll explain the different kind of frames to you. In order to get big like vin diesel you have to be very strict! you can eat fruit, but not to many apples, grapes, or cherries are no good for you.
    Avacado, Watermelon, Canalope, 1 Orange a week, and hit the protiens realy hard (Fish) Chicken) and Turkey are your friends, Shrimp and Lobster and sea food in general are great also. stay away from to much red meat- steak is good, but not everyday. stay away from to much bread, and pastas, if you do take any in it has to be befor (1pm).. But realy hit the protiens hard, and green veggies as much as possible. I can't stress how good Avacado is for you, it's high on the good fats, and extremely high in protiens and vitamins in order for your body to build muscle. Don't ever think about (steriods).Good luck, hope you hit the size you wanna hit.

sealteam1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

don't be mean

Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    The point is that due to numerous differences (hormonal, muscle attachments, etc.) most people could never look like who they want to. They can achieve a great physique, maybe even one more asthetically pleasing. I just think that it's lame to have a goal that may not be achievable. Shoot high, but be realistic.
    don't be mean, be fair to other guests.

patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50) patleb940 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, solid bump my friend!

Muscle422 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

about that idol worship

Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post

your so right man i appreciate this post ive been enlightened by your comment thanks man because i dont want to worship any thing accept god so thanks for bringing to everyones attention.

ArtRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Here's a thought.

Why not simply give the man what he asks for and keep the opinions to yourself unless he asks?

I seem to find these forums are nothing but for other people to cram their ideology down your throat.

Nothing is ever static in body building. Everyone is different, so everything is a variable that can't truly be a perfect solution.

As for the workout, i couldn't find anything. He could be switching up his work out all the time, every month or two. I know a lot of people in hollywood do this so they don't plateu. It's also another idea that he may not have a routine, simply because each role could need more or less of fat or muscle mass. (just guilty).

Try looking up his routine for a movie, like chronicles of riddick maybe? Good Luck.

And worshiping idols isn't the same as thinking someone has a good physique. Save your god for the christian site, the only church on this site is the Gym.

87rich87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vin's workout

Vin's workout is in this month's Men's Health. Check it out:

gb(DOT)zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?productId=11594208