Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ice cream recipes

anyone know howto make ice cream, any good recipes...? Doesnt haveto have ice creams exact texture but something similiar or along the lines of it.

GOD I MISS THE DAYS WHEN ID HAVE HUGE ICE CREAM SUNDAES AND WATCH MOVIES ALL DAY!
    CKD diet 4 life!

Man: "Wow, Lois Griffin. Hey I love your act! Nice melons."
    Peter: "Hey listen pal!"
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding melons."
    Peter: "Oh."
    Man: "And her hooters ain't bad either."
    Peter: "Now hang on a second there."
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding hooters!"
    Peter: "Oh, sorry."
    Man: "No problem... Your wife's hot."
    Peter: "Alright that's it!"

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive never made it but i think ive seen some guys on the board talk about a cc ice cream. they took cottage cheese, sugar free pudding mixed it together then froze it. it sounds real good. im sure you could make alot of variations to it too. you could add some more protein with milk and/or whey, also you could throw some nuts or peanut butter in it or maybe even some fiber one, oatmeal, or fruit(banana would taste real good). maybe some cinamon, vanilla extract, davinci syrups would be real good with it. so yeah thats what i think it was, just mix the cc and pudding, i guess youd blend it unless you wanted a slightly chuckier texture, then freeze it, add whatever you want to it whenever you want to. damn writing this makes me really want to try it, but i dont have access to half of that stuff. stupid dorm room!
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    ive never made it but i think ive seen some guys on the board talk about a cc ice cream. they took cottage cheese, sugar free pudding mixed it together then froze it. it sounds real good. im sure you could make alot of variations to it too. you could add some more protein with milk and/or whey, also you could throw some nuts or peanut butter in it or maybe even some fiber one, oatmeal, or fruit(banana would taste real good). maybe some cinamon, vanilla extract, davinci syrups would be real good with it. so yeah thats what i think it was, just mix the cc and pudding, i guess youd blend it unless you wanted a slightly chuckier texture, then freeze it, add whatever you want to it whenever you want to. damn writing this makes me really want to try it, but i dont have access to half of that stuff. stupid dorm room!
    hm, thats funny..i happen to have complete access to everything you just listed right now at this very moment..BRB!!!
    CKD diet 4 life!

Man: "Wow, Lois Griffin. Hey I love your act! Nice melons."
    Peter: "Hey listen pal!"
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding melons."
    Peter: "Oh."
    Man: "And her hooters ain't bad either."
    Peter: "Now hang on a second there."
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding hooters!"
    Peter: "Oh, sorry."
    Man: "No problem... Your wife's hot."
    Peter: "Alright that's it!"

In The Realm of Ooshwabla xenithon's Avatar
    xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As is generally done, prebed for me is P/F meal. Many times this consists of CC and flax oil. So, I decided one night to try and blend it all in one of those handheld blenders. 1 Tub CC, 1 tbls flax, a small scoop of whey for flavor and extra protein, some sweetener. Blended for 30 seconds then put in a container for 30 minutes and there ya go! I found that making this with just CC & protein resulted in a hard texture, like ice crystal or sorbet which has been in the back of the freezer for 6 months However you will find that with the flax oil it keeps it creamy and soft like icecream

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 cup carbcontrol milk
    2 tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
    1 scoop ON Whey
    1/2 serving almonds or 1 tsp Olive Oil (Depending on Flavor, The Fats keep it creamy.)
    Davincci or Toranni Syrup
    Blend it up and put it in the freezer.

My personal favorite is Toranni Almond Rocha with 1/2 serving of Almonds, tastes exactly like Butter Almond Icecrem