JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Somewhat Loss of Taste - Attributed to???

I've experienced an odd event the past few weeks and can't determine to what this might be attributed to. Normally, when eating my meals I usually can taste all the flavors in what I eat but, the last few weeks I've noticed the loss of flavors of the foods I'm eating. Could it be that some of the supplements I'm taking attribute to this loss?

Supplements that I cycle are as follows:

BSN: NO-Explode; Nitrix and Betalin-7-EC.

Supplements that are not cycled are as follows:

CLA; Flax Oil; Glutamine;Guggulstornes;N-LargeII(Protein) Saw Palmetto;Tribulus;ZMA and assorted vitamins.

Any thoughts on this matter?

Peace

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A blocked nose (if you have the flu or a cold for example) will have this effect, as taste is primarily olfactive.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

utetooth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JRAM View Post
    I've experienced an odd event the past few weeks and can't determine to what this might be attributed to. Normally, when eating my meals I usually can taste all the flavors in what I eat but, the last few weeks I've noticed the loss of flavors of the foods I'm eating. Could it be that some of the supplements I'm taking attribute to this loss?

Supplements that I cycle are as follows:

BSN: NO-Explode; Nitrix and Betalin-7-EC.

Supplements that are not cycled are as follows:

CLA; Flax Oil; Glutamine;Guggulstornes;N-LargeII(Protein) Saw Palmetto;Tribulus;ZMA and assorted vitamins.

Any thoughts on this matter?

Peace
    I have just had a similar thing happen to me! I started on supplements about a month ago and last week I suddenly lost the ability to taste. I can't taste anything, its really horrible! I also have a metallic taste in my mouth all the time and my mouth starts burning really bad by the end of the day. I don't know if its a result of the supplements but I'm going to stop and see if my taste comes back.

Did you ever get to the bottom of your situation?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by utetooth View Post
    I have just had a similar thing happen to me! I started on supplements about a month ago and last week I suddenly lost the ability to taste. I can't taste anything, its really horrible! I also have a metallic taste in my mouth all the time and my mouth starts burning really bad by the end of the day. I don't know if its a result of the supplements but I'm going to stop and see if my taste comes back.

Did you ever get to the bottom of your situation?
    From 2004...

go see your doctor.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP