keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My supplement stack...would you replace any thing

I am a very competitive athlete and my trainer puts me through some very intense workouts and I am looking for the best way to recover for the next workout. The first thing, my diet is very good and I take a multi, NOW Adam, in the morning. My trainer doesn't like me to take anything but good food. I would like some help with my supplement stack. what do you think, what would you add, or what would you replace. Thanks for the help. My goal is to add as much lean muscle as possible, and try to put on 5 to 10 pounds in the next few months.

ON 100% Whey
    ON 100% Casein
    High Power Glutamine
    High Power CEE
    iSatori H-Blocker which has Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate
    Promino Plus HGHb Booster

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by keeving View Post
    I am a very competitive athlete and my trainer puts me through some very intense workouts and I am looking for the best way to recover for the next workout. The first thing, my diet is very good and I take a multi, NOW Adam, in the morning. My trainer doesn't like me to take anything but good food. I would like some help with my supplement stack. what do you think, what would you add, or what would you replace. Thanks for the help. My goal is to add as much lean muscle as possible, and try to put on 5 to 10 pounds in the next few months.

ON 100% Whey
    ON 100% Casein
    High Power Glutamine
    High Power CEE
    ON whey -> DE whey
    ON casein -> XF ultra peptide
    HP Glutamine -> Scivation Xtend
    HP CEE -> HP monohydrate
    H-Blocker / Body Octane are good
    Promino -> Trash can

WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000) WMBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be fine with just the two protiens and CEE as I'm not sure what the two on the bottom do. I think the Citrulline Malate does something with ATP and lactic acid, correct? If your having some soreness trouble after your workouts I guess the Citrulline M would help. Come back and tell me if it worked.

Glutamine didn't do anything for me, so I regard it as a waste of cash. Just stick to the basics and you should be fine.

*Creatine
    *Protein
    *Multi

and most importantly... FOOD!
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures

RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Promino -> Trash can
    how would you dose the trash can
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

R.I.P. Grandma 5/12/07 user178944's Avatar
    user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ON 100% Whey
    ON 100% Casein
    High Power Glutamine
    High Power CEE
    Looks good, just I would sub the glutamine for Xtend or Purple Wraath, and the CEE for either mono like boyscout said, or an "advanced" creatine such as: MAN-Clout/Green Mag/ or Size ON (I personally would go with an "advanced" creatine.

And like BS said, dont take promino. SUb it for something better. (search the logs.)
    Promino -> Trash can
    lol

R.I.P. Grandma 5/12/07 user178944's Avatar
    user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WMBB View Post
    I would be fine with just the two protiens and CEE as I'm not sure what the two on the bottom do. I think the Citrulline Malate does something with ATP and lactic acid, correct? If your having some soreness trouble after your workouts I guess the Citrulline M would help. Come back and tell me if it worked.

Glutamine didn't do anything for me, so I regard it as a waste of cash. Just stick to the basics and you should be fine.

*Creatine
    *Protein
    *Multi

and most importantly... FOOD!
    Promino is a human growth hormone

I read somewhere that HGH doesnt work unless its injected btw...(Promino is not injected.)

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    ON whey -> DE whey
    ON casein -> XF ultra peptide
    HP Glutamine -> Scivation Xtend
    HP CEE -> HP monohydrate
    H-Blocker / Body Octane are good
    Promino -> Trash can
    i stongly disagree.

ON whey is better to choose.

go with creatine monohydrate stay away from the CEE ****.

xtend has glutamine in it you know. but id go bulk BCAA instead.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    i stongly disagree.

ON whey is better to choose.

go with creatine monohydrate stay away from the CEE ****.

xtend has glutamine in it you know. but id go bulk BCAA instead.
    You like ON, I like DE, no harm no foul.

I said go with monohydrate too...

And yes I am aware Xtend has glutamine... the OP wants to use glutamine so i didn't wanna steer him away completely from it, but rather recommend him a product that has what he wants + offers so much more. I see your reasoning though and bulk BCAA is a good way to go too. Primaforce just released their bulk BCAA.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am a very competitive athlete and my trainer puts me through some very intense workouts and I am looking for the best way to recover for the next workout. The first thing, my diet is very good and I take a multi, NOW Adam, in the morning.
    I like what I see in bold, as nutrition is often the first place where improvements can be, and often need to be made! Second, there are some great recommendations in this thread but I would also like to know what type of sport you are involved in?
    Unaffiliated.

keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keeving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok...I see you guys think creatine mono is better then CEE...I have found that I get a lot of water weight from that, and I get an extended belly. What do you think about that?

Also, do you think BCAA bulk is better to take then Glutamine?

Would it be better to take a product like Purple wraath that has BCAA and Beta-Alanine in it?

Any other suggestions. Thanks for the advice.

I play lacrosse. SO I have to have a lot of power but also a lot of endurance for my position.

Ok...I see you guys think creatine mono is better then CEE...I have found that I get a lot of water weight from that, and I get an extended belly. What do you think about that?

Also, do you think BCAA bulk is better to take then Glutamine?

Would it be better to take a product like Purple wraath that has BCAA and Beta-Alanine in it?

Any other suggestions. Thanks for the advice.
    How much CM were you taking daily? What was your water intake?

Yes, bulk BCAA > Glutamine.

To get the benefits of BA, I take bulk beta alanine. Primaforce just released this as well. Xtend + Bulk BA would make a terrific combo.

I think I was taking between 5 and 10 gms of CM a day. At the time I was taking that I was not drinking enough. Now I am drinking over a gallon a day.

So Xtend and Bulk BA with Bulk CM? Or is there a better combo then that. This would be a good combo for money too. But what do you think.

Again, I am looking for quick recovery and a lot of muscle gain.

I think I was taking between 5 and 10 gms of CM a day. At the time I was taking that I was not drinking enough. Now I am drinking over a gallon a day.

So Xtend and Bulk BA with Bulk CM? Or is there a better combo then that. This would be a good combo for money too. But what do you think.

Again, I am looking for quick recovery and a lot of muscle gain.
    I think 10 was too much for you.. stick with 5g or less w/ sufficient water intake.

That stack looks solid...