ARIAN BULL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Light Weight Training = Lean + Strong?

can you get lean without bulking, while getting strong?

what weights are light say i know 10s 15s but is 20s and 25s also used for light weight training?
    name: Hanz "Arian Bull" Whitkers
    height: 6'3
    weight: 217 lbs
    biceps: 20 inch
    chest: 44 inch
    waist: 33 inch
    back: 28 inch
    calve: 19 inch

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ARIAN BULL

what weights are light say i know 10s 15s but is 20s and 25s also used for light weight training?
    to get strong, you have to lift heavy.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bulk = primary function of diet (given a good routine)

lean = low bf %

light weight training would be for cardiovascular **** and maybe to help in recovery, but other than that will give you **** for gains (in strength or size).

Originally Posted by unity
    to get strong, you have to lift heavy.
    yep; but you don't have to be big to be strong
    <->

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

"Everyone wants to be big but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weights"

guess who said that
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    "Everyone wants to be big but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weights"

guess who said that

Ooooh, oooh, I know *raises hand*
    <->

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

...appropriate question from someone with those stats
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

Originally Posted by Wanker527
    ...appropriate question from someone with those stats
    haha, i just read his stats.

20'' arms and 28'' back....WTF, lol.
    <->

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

"Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

28" back and a 44" chest?
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

Originally Posted by $AJ
    Ooooh, oooh, I know *raises hand*
    yes, AJ?

-> A-Rod

-> rent-a-lambo

28" back and a 44" chest?
    that too.......maybe he's got bbies, i dunno, lol
    <->

yes, AJ?

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooonie
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooonie
    That's right! And how many times did he win Mr. O?

http://www.healthmaniaclub.com/bodyb...leman%2014.jpg

-> A-Rod

-> rent-a-lambo

Alberto Ascari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Makes me wanna oil myself up and put on a white thong and sunglasses.

Originally Posted by Alberto Ascari
    Makes me wanna oil myself up and put on a white thong and sunglasses.
    *takes a few steps back* ...you do that.. *runs in opposite direction*

-> A-Rod

-> rent-a-lambo

*takes a few steps back* ...you do that.. *runs in opposite direction*
    Put it this way, what would 99% of the public think if he went to the beach atired as such????????? Is Robert Kennedy around? George Micheal?

Put it this way, what would 99% of the public think if he went to the beach atired as such????????? Is Robert Kennedy around? George Micheal?
    Most people would think he's a steroid monster, and a few would even ask him how to peak their biceps or how much can he bench

-> A-Rod

-> rent-a-lambo

Most people would think he's a steroid monster, and a few would even ask him how to peak their biceps or how much can he bench
    And some would ask him to bend over and talk like Mr.T.

Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

he needs to work on his traps

who cares what most people think? if you're happy with yourself (and i'd love to be like Ronnie, hehe) that's all that matters
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    who cares what most people think? if you're happy with yourself (and i'd love to be like Ronnie, hehe) that's all that matters
    At least he won't need to change for the upcoming gay pride parade.

At least he won't need to change for the upcoming gay pride parade.
    he's married and has children.....
    <->

Not saying Ronnie is gay, but the hypermansculant look makes one look like a fool, unless you're into that whole muscle worship thing. Ask Bob, he's spent time in the so-cal bbing scene.

Not saying Ronnie is gay, but the hypermansculant look makes one look like a fool, unless you're into that whole muscle worship thing. Ask Bob, he's spent time in the so-cal bbing scene.
    Oh, is that YOU Henry
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    Oh, is that YOU Henry
    Yeah, just killin' time.

Yeah, just killin' time.
    haha, at this rate i'm going to be banned just as many times as you were.....i'm starting to run out of user names before i have to recycle back to amusclehead1, 2, 3 , etc.. hahaha
    <->