saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

fat burners when bulking

i know this is probably a dumb question because it probably will negate the point of bulking. but does anyone take a thermogenic while bulking? i was think it would help reduce fat gains and also give you energy for working out. but im sure im wrong on this, anyone have any experience with this?
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    well they are a waste of money when cutting, so they are even more of a waste of money when bulking
    do drink some green tea, or do 30mins on the tredmill, save yourself alot of money!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been taking an ECY stack for years while bulking its fine, when u workout at 4am u need a kick just make sure to stay hydrated and make sure to eat enough cals as it will decrease appetite for some. THere are many many people on the board that take and ECA while on a bulk with great results, plus it will help u mimimize bodyfat etc

Originally Posted by taffer
    well they are a waste of money when cutting, so they are even more of a waste of money when bulking
    do drink some green tea, or do 30mins on the tredmill, save yourself alot of money!
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassTheChicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm bulking and I pop a SAN tight pill before lifting at 6:00am. I do it for the caffeine hit. When I run out of Tight, I'm just going to buy some caffeine tabs.