fastlane777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting a big ass while bulking!

Im bulking now and no place else on my body do I look fat or even close to looking fat, but my ass is starting to bulge out a lot. My pants are tight around that area now and its pissing me off. What the should I do?
    My diet is pretty clean, it aint perfect, but I do drink a lot of 2% milk...that have anithing to do with it?

Any comments would be helpful

sacked out evo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it might be swolen from all your sexual activity

nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nbjork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ?!?
    "When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped it always lands buttered side down. It was proposed to strap giant slabs of hot buttered toast to the back of a hundred tethered cats; the two opposing forces will cause the cats to hover, spinning inches above the ground."

Building Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There must be some exercise for it. I think i need help in this matter too .

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you got a badunkadonk!!!

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

Krackerotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    switch to skim milk. 8oz of 2% has 5 grams of fat, dairy fats aren't good
    Started: May 3rd, 2004

Weight: 163 at 5'10"
    Max Bench: 115 (weakling hehe, but I did have an injured elbow though)

Now: August 8, 2004

Weight: 170 at 5'10"
    Max Bench: 160

BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fastlane777
    Im bulking now and no place else on my body do I look fat or even close to looking fat, but my ass is starting to bulge out a lot. My pants are tight around that area now and its pissing me off. What the should I do?
    My diet is pretty clean, it aint perfect, but I do drink a lot of 2% milk...that have anithing to do with it?

Any comments would be helpful
    You squat or deadlift at all? If not, you should, if you do, there's your most likely cause as both Squats and deadlifts hit the glutes which (as is generally the aim while bulking....) would cause them to gain mass.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a big ass is good
    it accentuates the um .. manly physique

"i like big butts and i cannot lie"

"i swear! i dont have an ass fetish!"

if any1 can tell me where that last one came from, rep points comin ur way

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squats makes your ass big...
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Liquid
    "i swear! i dont have an ass fetish!"

if any1 can tell me where that last one came from, rep points comin ur way
    I said it to my Girl last week.

Points please
    Bulking.

Check out my Cre Ethyl Thunder Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387162

CoolMike720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the ass fetish quote is from curb your enthusiasm

points please

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im mopre specific
    Curb Your Enthusiasm

Episode Number 12
    First Aired September 30, 2001
    Production Code 2-02

Heres The text.

"So then he calls me a bald terd"

"Jesus am I fat" - Jason Alexander

"This is not a meeting about the show, this is a meeting about a meeting!" - Jason Alexander

"What's the matter with a big ass? I like big asses." - LD

"I don't have an ass fetish!" - LD

Jeff leaves his wife Susie, and his concerns about his dirty laundry being aired in court filter down to Larry, who becomes obsessed with showing Cheryl how un-kinky he is. Instead, after one of their neighbors takes his casual greeting the wrong way, Cheryl mistakenly concludes that Larry has an ass fetish. Meanwhile, Larry seeks revenge on pro wrestler Thor Olson, who he's convinced slashed his tire following an argument on the road, and recruits Jeff to redress the wrong in return for Larry's delivering Jeff's clothes to the hotel. Larry decides to meet with Jason Alexander about their new show, but the two end up getting into an argument about where to hold their meetings.
    Last edited by Paperplate; 09-16-2004 at 11:41 AM.

SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100) SKtreat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Paperplate
    you got a badunkadonk!!!
    its badonkadonk not DUNKaDONK
    Bulking March 21, 2005
    Weight: 150lbs
    Height: 6'1
    BF%: ~20%

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BritBoy
    You squat or deadlift at all? If not, you should, if you do, there's your most likely cause as both Squats and deadlifts hit the glutes which (as is generally the aim while bulking....) would cause them to gain mass.
    Absolutely. Better to have a firm muscular ass and thighs than to have bony chicken legs and look goofy.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's all about genetics, there's nothing you can do except get bigger pants. Unless you don't want to bulk anymore. The same thing happens to me, my butt inflates before anything else does. My butt is HUGE, but I'm pretty sure the girls like it, because I've gotten a few comments on it.

daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000) daveske is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could it be a lot of sitting down?
    Say u have a job or u study a lot or ur at the computer 24/7 on this site. Ur constantly on ur ass. They jsut bludge all day and it seems reasonable that they should start to put on sum weight there. Thoughts?

Highway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, I don't know what that could be if it's JUST your butt getting big. hahaah I guess it could be the squats if you're doing them, but I betcha genetics are playing a part there because other things should be growing during a bulk aswell, not just the dabonabonk oh whatever they called it hahahah.

Rockin_Kockin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahah! I just noticed the same problem myself today. First time I ever noticed it too. I am skinny so this was pretty extroadinary.
    i started squats and deadlifts a month ago. It could be that.
    My school pants get really tight around my ass it really pisses me off lol. But I hear the girls don't mind the extra mass *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bam88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Um..i've a big ass too

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it's fat ur gaining on ur ass, ur eating too many cals a day. Just tone it down. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My ass + legs have grown a lot, i have stretch marks on my ass and the side of my thighs... it's not like I'm fat or anything tho, 28" waist - i think i just genetically have a large butt?

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Poppa Pump
    If it's fat ur gaining on ur ass, ur eating too many cals a day. Just tone it down. Peace
    If he's bulking, he is going to gain fat. It just so happens that his genetics has the fat stored around his hindquarters.

Don't mess up your bulk just because of some fat. Do what pregnant ladies do, get some big baggy clothes.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wonsleinad
    If he's bulking, he is going to gain fat. It just so happens that his genetics has the fat stored around his hindquarters.

Don't mess up your bulk just because of some fat. Do what pregnant ladies do, get some big baggy clothes.
    lowering his calorie intake slightly will not ruin his bulk. Just for example, if he needed 3000 calories a day to grow, and he was taking in 3200...it wouldn't hurt his bulk to drop it down to 3000. A big problem on this forum is that everyone thinks ur supposed to gain so much fat while bulking. If you were really dedicated to bodybuilding and knowledgable on the subject, you should have no problem gaining muscle mass without adding more than 5 lbs. of fat. Gaining an excess of fat while bulking is a VERY ameature thing to do. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your packing lard on your ass, you should probably switch to skim milk. If your packing muscle on it, I wouldn't worry about it. A muscular ass looks good. Alot of athletes like sprinters have big asses.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by meathead198
    I said it to my Girl last week.

Points please
    LOL

Originally Posted by CoolMike720
    the ass fetish quote is from curb your enthusiasm

points please
    youre right! ill make sure 2 give u when i recharge (prolly 5 hours)

also paperplate, ur second but I would have still given you if it didnt say i need 2 spread it out some mo

Bicep_craze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BritBoy
    first of all amen to that. secondly perform lunges and do some cardio-not a lot tough.
    'Bodybuilding in itself isn`t just a sport and isn't a hobby either-It's a devotion that increases your self-esteem and mental capacity as it requires a lot of patiance.' My father

'I HATE ppl judging others thinking that they are cool' This quaotation was written after reading a stupid 'judgement' made by a stupid guy made to a powerlifter.

Before I told people to moderate with weights because of possible injuries etc. YEAH I TALKED SISSY. Now i changed my mind PROVING MYSELF WRONG- NOW MY FRIEND, TRAIN HARDCORE OR GO HOME!!

Originally Posted by Poppa Pump
    lowering his calorie intake slightly will not ruin his bulk. Just for example, if he needed 3000 calories a day to grow, and he was taking in 3200...it wouldn't hurt his bulk to drop it down to 3000. A big problem on this forum is that everyone thinks ur supposed to gain so much fat while bulking. If you were really dedicated to bodybuilding and knowledgable on the subject, you should have no problem gaining muscle mass without adding more than 5 lbs. of fat. Gaining an excess of fat while bulking is a VERY ameature thing to do. Peace
    Ok, I understand what your saying. I thought before you were trying to say if he lowered his calorie intake, the fat would stop going to his butt, and go different places.

Gaining only 5 lbs of fat during a bulk seems awfully low. I wouldn't say it is "ameatureish" to gain a lot of fat, take a look at Ronnie, he packs on about 50 lbs when he bulks. But we are not pros, as you will undoubtedly say. I think the majority of us are "beginners", so we will eventually learn through trial and error what works best.