Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lifter405 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifter405 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This girl I'm doin likes to be pounded in the ass and i'm not enjoying it at all

All right so this dirty little chick I'm screwin likes me to **** her in the ass, right. I am being serious now even though it might be funny. She says she has better orgasms in the ass. But I am hatin it, yeah it feels just fine but I think I don't like it because it makes me think I'm ****in a guy. And I guess you could say I 'm kind of a homophob. So when I'm doin it I pull her hair really hard and smack her ass really, really, really hard. I am talkin like leavin welts hard. But I think she likes it. I thought that smackin and pullin her hair would make her want to quit doing it. I've never told her that I disliked it because i didn't want to hurt her feelings. If she asks me why I am smackin her so hard I am just going to tell her that it turns me on so much that i feel like it, in hopes that she would not like getting smacked and want to quit doin it. But it hasn't happened. Oh and worst of all, now she wants me to do her in the ass without a condom, but that is ****in nasty. I will smash some pussy without a condom but **** doin that **** in the ass. What the hell should I do? Should I just keep abusin her or what? Later bros and gals.
    Last edited by lifter405; 05-23-2002 at 01:08 AM.
    god gave you a body now use it

BigAssDeltoids is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hit her in the back of the head as hard as you can while your ****ing her....when she passes out, just pull your dick out...when she comes to, tell her she was enjoying herself soo much she went into an uncontrollable orgasm and hit her head on the wall or something

StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StraightPlaya is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Suprisingly you havent been swarmed with just tell her how you feel posts......I understand your situation to a point....

Ask her how much she likes it, if its her fav position etc....or if you already know, don't waste the time....But Your f***in her in the ass, so you can't really feel uncomfortable with her, so if you don't know what she likes/dislikes the most, then ask.

Sometimes you got to sacrafice, or maybe she could just be doing it cause she thinks you'll like it....But If shes a good b***h, then suck it up and do it. But if your just doin it too bone her, then there are several other females for you.

But if shes a solid all around cook/clean every once in a while, communicate and take places type girl, then just do what you think you need to to keep her around. Cuase if thats what she likes, she'll get it somewhere else either now or later down the road bro.

So do what you've got to do. And there is nothing gay about doing a girl like that.....One more thing.....make sure she likes it when you beat her ass before you do it again bro, lol.....Good luck.
    *Pain = Power*

*When you can do no more, think of why you are doing it in the first place*

BodyPoints: 716
    rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rottie's BodySpace
    Buy the girl a vibrator or a dildo, then you can get your pussay, and slam her in the browneye with the toy at the same time. She will LOVE it, and your outta the butt porkin business.

I would just like to say that ALOT of guys would envy your position. Most girls dont like being hit in the dumper. And doing a girl in the ass is FAR from being gay.

wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit wabney's BodySpace
    Dude

WTF

Send me her Number ! ! ! !

i mary the bitch

roglmfao
    I'M THINKING WICKED I'M GOING MAD
    I'M FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIGHT TO BEGIN
    SO I CAN FEED THE BEAST ONCE AGAIN ! ! !! ! !!

BodyPoints: 716
    rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rottie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rottie's BodySpace
    Originally posted by wabney
    Dude

WTF

i mary the bitch

roglmfao
    HAHA

Stats: 6'3", 243 lbs
    BodyPoints: 189
    LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LethalGunz34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LethalGunz34's BodySpace
    Hey bro, grab a baseball bat and when you're giving it to her in the ass just hit her ass cheek with the bat so hard that it leaves a big red mark.

BLACK TANG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally think your a lucky SOB. After getting used to her ass for so long her poon is gonna feel loose as all hell.

Stats: 3'6", 108 lbs
    BodyPoints: 533
    cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cramron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cramron's BodySpace
    and girls think we are sick, they are the ones who are sick, were just more open about being sick, u know when u ask a girl if she masturbaites and she says no? that means that she does it when she wakes up and before she goes to bed

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1413
    The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Conqueror's BodySpace

Angry I personally think the thread starter is F*cking us in the ass

......He only WISHES that his girl (probably in reality his dog) would take it in the ass......hell, maybe he's the one that likes it in the ass.......I don't know but I don't know many REAL men that would see strectin' the ole back forty as a problem.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

lifter405 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifter405 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey straight playa, thanks for the reply. I am not really very serious with this girl. And yes she likes it in the ass the best because she says she has better orgasms there. I was suprised at the opinions on this board, most of my friends think it's nasty too, except a couple. The only reason i keep her around is because shes fine, and she'll suck your d*ck for like 2 hours. She is the biggest freak i have ever met. SHe is the first older girl I have been with, I am 20 and she is 32. But she looks damn good, better than most high school chicks. anyway thanks guys.
    god gave you a body now use it

Stats: 5'11", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 674
    Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gizmo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Gizmo's BodySpace
    ASS****ING RULES!@(GIRLS THAT IS)

GIZ

hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hardknuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly love having anal with girls. I think it is a very effective form of birth control and very exciting. The thing I like most about it is the control aspect. When you have a girl from that position you feel like king of the world. Ron Jeremy may have some competiton, I will be the next Doctor Proctor.

Juggalo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by lifter405
    hey straight playa, thanks for the reply. I am not really very serious with this girl. And yes she likes it in the ass the best because she says she has better orgasms there. I was suprised at the opinions on this board, most of my friends think it's nasty too, except a couple. The only reason i keep her around is because shes fine, and she'll suck your d*ck for like 2 hours. She is the biggest freak i have ever met. SHe is the first older girl I have been with, I am 20 and she is 32. But she looks damn good, better than most high school chicks. anyway thanks guys.
    32?? Well, you sure sucked the fun outta that one. I was thinking 17, maybe 18. She probably likes being fukked in the ass because her pussy is loose. Try fisting her at the same time.

wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000) wabney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit wabney's BodySpace

She probably likes being fukked in the ass because her pussy is loose.

Hey Bro

Either that or her daddy's been phuckin her in the ass since she was a little kid and she thinks that's the way it supposed to be.

Either way,,, like I said

I'D MARRY THE BITCH ! ! ! !!

lol

littlerocker87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by wabney
    Dude

WTF

i mary the bitch

roglmfao

i'm totally agreeing
    I'm not a whore, I never get paid.

ex_banana-eater is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

squeeze her nipples and yell out a different girls name, and enjoy the sensation as she trys to buck you off

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 486
    adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit adrenalin18stud's BodySpace
    i'd love to bang some nice round ass anyday.....you lucky man as hell!!
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

notadog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try differant positions, girl on top, lying side ways, girl on back,
    many position that you can hit the a** withput bending her over prison style. as long as she is disease free i would slip it in without a condom just have her suck it clean when your done
    or finnish in her mouth, i wouldnt get into hitting you might start getting off and the next girl the one that wants your babeis wont like it

BodyPoints: 70
    YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowJacket has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YellowJacket's BodySpace
    Just donkey punch her, she'll never want it in the ass again.

SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000) SnakeHips is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get her to suck your cock off after your done screwing without a dome on and see if she agrees to that...****in go for it, but don't kiss her after!!!!!!!!

Visit wabney's BodySpace

Dude

You kiss, lick, phuck ,suck , dogpound that bitch until your phuckin
    eyes pop out of your phuckin head ! ! ! !
    Then drag that ho to the nearest church and phuck her in the ass while she is saying "I DO"
    Then contiue to dog that muthaphucka for years...
    SHE WILL LOVE YOU TO DEATH...
    And you will be a happy man ! ! ! ! ! !

LOL

crowie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit crowie's BodySpace
    i that was me i would keep ****ing her in her ass as hard as i could for as long as she wants it

BodyPoints: 22
    The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Iron Lord has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Iron Lord's BodySpace
    Originally posted by crowie
    i that was me i would keep ****ing her in her ass as hard as i could for as long as she wants it
    Twice a day on Saturday!!
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7881
    Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lonny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lonny's BodySpace
    Next time your ****ing her in the ass, pull out and spit on her back.
    When she turns around, blow it in her face.

Or blow your load on her back and spit in her face.

Either way is effective.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Visit wabney's BodySpace

LONNY

[Next time your ****ing her in the ass, pull out and spit on her back.
    When she turns around, blow it in her face.

Or blow your load on her back and spit in her face. }

Dude you win!!!!!
    Thats some funny ****

ROGLMAO

Gwave65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yall got me cryin man! Dude, you need to pull together your manhood and realize there aint nothin gay about poundin that B in the pooper. I try it all the time w/ zero success. Enjoy that shiznit while you can! Peace out.

Stats: 5'9", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26397
    petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petefox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit petefox's BodySpace

Talking

As I've always said, "If there's grass on the field, play ball.. If the lawn is trimmed, go play in the mud!!"

LMAO!!
    Damn, Son!

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1413
    The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Conqueror has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Conqueror's BodySpace

Talking

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!

STOP! IT HURT'S!!!!!!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

BodyPoints: 30
    devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000) devman27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit devman27's BodySpace
    Originally posted by petefox
    As I've always said, "If there's grass on the field, play ball.. If the lawn is trimmed, go play in the mud!!"

LMAO!!
    HAHA. Couldn't be anymore true.
    Do every act in your life as if it were the last - Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast