Closed Thread
    hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Isnt it odd when a girl gives you a rimjob...

Right after you took a ****?? the look in her eyes is priceless, but it just turns me on soooo much... just like my dog, i use my GF to wipe my ass when im too lazy to do it myself....

Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Letsbefriends01 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL. Don't we all . . . Don't we all.

Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ban.

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uhh.

wigglesjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by hailfire777
    Right after you took a ****?? the look in her eyes is priceless, but it just turns me on soooo much... just like my dog, i use my GF to wipe my ass when im too lazy to do it myself....
    your gf wouldnt lick **** out of your ass, but its a funny story. me thinks you have a poop fetish.

Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wigglesjr
    hey wiggles, don't take offense to this, but I haven't actually seen you make an actual good contribution to any thread.

And actually, you are using that picture out of context.

Originally Posted by Denion_Jr
    hey wiggles, don't take offense to this, but I haven't actually seen you make an actual good contribution to any thread.

And actually, you are using that picture out of context.
    i was seriously joking about a pic of him proving his gf gives him a rim job after a ****. as for contributing i just am here to mess around. you must admit a lot of these posts are funny.

Originally Posted by wigglesjr
    i was seriously joking about a pic of him proving his gf gives him a rim job after a ****. as for contributing i just am here to mess around. you must admit a lot of these posts are funny.
    I agree, and I actually think it is good that when someone makes a dumbass post, that they recieve a dumbass response.

But sometimes it is just good to give decent replies when it isn't a completely dumbass thread.