Thread: Neurostim log

James5567 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neurostim log

Hey all..

stats: 22 years old, 6'2" 205lbs...competed in bodybuilding this summer, im 2 months into my Long bulking season....

Training: very hard to define my training it changes a lot, its not related directly to strength gains, my goal is feel the contraction of the muscle of the bodypart i am using and train it to failure (or when death feels imminent } Split Day1= Legs/Calves Day2= delts/bis/tris Day 3= Chest/back Day 4= Rest Start cycle again...

Nutrition: i shoot for at least 400 grams of protein, 300-350 grams carbs, 80 grams fat

Yesterday I used neurostim for the first time: taste is pretty bad similar to lemon Trac if anyone has ever had that...But then again i dont care if tastes like dog crap (which it doesnt) as long as it helps me...

I trained bis/delts/tris.... This was a good test, I really have to focus to minimize delt involvement when training biceps, i need to keep my elbows rigid, while performing the longest arc of movement during curls...I was able to focus very well yesterday, i wouldnt say it was like a night and day difference from previous workouts, but the mental focus was good

Today: trained back/chest two bodyparts that require a ton of focus,, if i dont concentrate while training chest, i will work my delts instead of my chest...today i was able to fully concentrate on the contraction, this is hard to do sometimes when the lactic acid is building and u just want to complete the rep, but today it seemed easier to keep the mental focus goin....
    back was teh same way, i focused on pulling thru my elbows and not my hands to minimize forearm use...

So far the product is going well, two days is not enough time for me to judge whether it was the neurostim alone that brought about the increased mental focus, because i have been extremely motivated as of late.....
    I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

yesterday was a rest day, i didnt use the neurostim..

today was LEGS
    i performed close to 25 sets today of quads and hams including
    front squats, hack squats, leg press, leg extension, horizontal leg press, leg curls, lying leg curls all sets to or near failure ..yes i know its a lot, but its working well!!

i took 2 scoops neurostim 20 mins prior to my workout, i was able to keep focus very well, a little more than usual, i was able to deal with the lactic acid building up and continue to pump out reps..i thought this was pretty cool, concentration was improved...

nutrition for anyone who cares

meal 1 1.5 cup egg whites, , 1.5 cups oats
    meal 2 protein shake, 6 oz chicken, 1.5 cup oats
    meal 3 12 oz chicken, 1 cup oats
    meal 4 protein shake, 6 oz chicken, 1 cup oats
    meal 5 1.5 cup egg whites,2 slice cheese, 1 cup oats
    meal 6 protein shake, 6 oz chicken breast

today was chest/back

I agree with a comment another tester made about the product not really being an equivalent to a caffeine product, it does not really give me a kick or anything... so far its really hard to tell if my focus is any better, i am always pretty focused as it is, so ill need more time to evaluate

took a couple days off to allow my body to recover...
    yesterday trained legs...took 2 scoops neurostim..i was able to focus on the execution of each exercise , this is important to avoid injury especially during squats.... but i am not noticing "the slow motion" or any feeling of extreme concentration, its definitely very mild for me

nutrition if any1 cares
    meal 1 2 scoops protein, 2 apples
    meal 2 1.5 cups egg whites, 2 slices cheese, 1 cups oatmeal
    meal 3 pre workout creatine
    during workout 2 scoops whey protein
    2 large apples
    meal 4 1.5 cup egg whites 2 slices cheese,2 cup oats
    meal 5 1.5 cup egg whites,2 slice cheese, 1 cup oats
    meal 6 Beverly Ultra Size, natural peanut butter

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many total calories are you taking?
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Mike: it is usually around 3800 calories, sometimes more sometimes less, my goal is at least 400 grams protein, and enough carbohydrates to spare protein as fuel source which will vary on the amount of activity i do, fats are usually incidental to the meat i eat, and peanut butter before bed..... so far it is working well, i am really reaping the benefits of the post contest rebound....

today was arms and delts...
    my energy and focus was freakin outstanding today, the pump in my biceps was honestly one of the best i had ever felt, it was just one of those days were the gym was empty and i felt like a million dollars just training as hard as possible....

nutrition
    meal 1 1.5 cup egg whites, , 1.5 cups oats 2 slice cheese
    meal 2 12 oz chicken, 1.5 cup oats
    meal 3 pre workout creatine
    during workout 2 scoops whey protein
    1 apple, 4 slices cantelope
    meal 4 1.5 cup egg whites 2 slices cheese,2 cup oats
    meal 5 12 oz chicken breast, 1.5 c oats
    meal 6 Beverly Ultra Size, natural peanut butter