Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cage Free Eggs - Waste of money?

Hey everyone, recently i've changed over from eating regular eggs to eating these eggs called Cage Free Eggs made by a company called Egglands Best. They claim that they use no hormones and feed their hens a vegetarian diet which result in 25% less saturated fat and more omega 3 fats. I usually eat 4 of these in the morning along with my oats. I don't know if they have any effect on performance/muscle gains like that since its only been a week but i've noticed that they do taste/cook better than regular eggs. The only problem is that they cost about $2 for a dozen.

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    free range eggs will also give more omega 3 EFAs ... normally not $2 bucks a 12 either.... not to mention the taste is
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....

Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bily Lovec
    free range eggs will also give more omega 3 EFAs ... normally not $2 bucks a 12 either.... not to mention the taste is

where do you buy yours at? I'm in the military so i try to get all the discounts i can by shopping at a commissary.

450g carbs a day baby tongueincheeeck's Avatar
    tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mate sometimes you gotta look past the nutrition...

Your doing a great thing for chickens by buying those eggs and supporting free range farming... There are ACTUAL lobby groups out that focus on the poor situation going on with battery chickens... These things grow up in a cage just big enough 2 fit them and eat their fellow chicks then are ground up once they die... If the situation was vice versa and these natural eggs had a little more sat fat id still eat them... But look how good it is, these farmers r doing the right thing by the chickens and ONTOP OF THAT we are getting better tasting eggs which are better for you!! Win Win... Stick with the eggs you buying !!

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tongueincheeeck
    Mate sometimes you gotta look past the nutrition...

Your doing a great thing for chickens by buying those eggs and supporting free range farming... There are ACTUAL lobby groups out that focus on the poor situation going on with battery chickens... These things grow up in a cage just big enough 2 fit them and eat their fellow chicks then are ground up once they die... If the situation was vice versa and these natural eggs had a little more sat fat id still eat them... But look how good it is, these farmers r doing the right thing by the chickens and ONTOP OF THAT we are getting better tasting eggs which are better for you!! Win Win... Stick with the eggs you buying !!
    Well said.
    I only buy free range eggs, and sometimes if I'm feeling really flush I'll go for the organically fed free range ones, they're so tasty and the colour; bright yellow =
    + I feel sorry for the poor little chick chicks

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yup, they taste WAY better. I cant even eat regular ones now.

the Epicurean bodybuilder A.FreeRadical's Avatar
    Location: Away from arbitrary power. "Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men." ~ Mortimore J. Adler
    A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bought a dozen of these last night. I haven't tried them yet since I want to use up the old ones first. A regular dozen costs about $.87, these cost $2.00. I don't like the idea that chickens are fed chicken parts. Something seems very unnatural there.

If I like the taste of these, there is a buy 2 dozen, get 1 free at my grocery store this week, I will stock up.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if i want free range eggs i go home. but i don't go home that often and being a poor college student that doesn't give a **** about animal welfare. i still buy the normal eggs for 0.50$ a dozen.