Thread: Chest question!

Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chest question!

I have trouble getting an equal pump in both sides of my chest when I bench. My left pec is getting more of a workout than my right. This is even so when I'm using dumb bells. How can I even it out?

Smolov kicked my a$$ bigDADDY205's Avatar
    bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try a slight increase in weight on your weak side (the one not getting the pump). When I say slight, I mean 5 lbs at the most.

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use a mirror (or a buddy) to watch your form. You may have an imbalance that is difficult to see from the 1st person view. As well as the above excellent advice.

Are you left handed?
    something clever and witty

Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shadow Caster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thanks!

I'll give those a try! I've been doing tri's first so I can isolate the pecs better, it's been working.

illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illestmiccheck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would, in your case, take one dumbell and do one-handed dumbell presses and switch to the other side and do the same thing. Train each side the same number of reps. Usually this helps even out the imbalance. Give it a try.
    "You know you're a bodybuilder when people ask you what day it is and you reply with a muscle group"

Short term goals:

1.) Weighted Dips 45lbs. x ?
    2.) EZ Bar Curl 100lbs. x ?
    3.) DB Bench Press 80s x ?

Long term goals:

1.) Hit 190 and stay lean.