Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FIght AT GYM!

zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

FIght AT GYM!

hey guys. i rode to gym(one one else there) and did my session and at the end there was a knock on the door. The door wasnt see through so i opened it thinkin it was my brother or somethin. Two young people about my age. skinnyer than me pushed me aside and started gym. i didnt want to fight so i went outside and went to ride off when my bike was missing! i looked around and it was behind the water heater, hidden by the kids. I went inside and asked them. they said no so i said Dont give me that **** boi, u no u took it. THey came closer to me and i decided not to fight as there was two of them my size(im small ) NOw my dad thinks im a pussy
    gimme da poosy boss

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    huh?

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    huh?
    x2
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

take this! HAAAAATERS! johno_66's Avatar
    johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johno_66 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im 19 years to the day and its been 3 since som1 tryed it..

When they do, ima knock there eyes out like they were ultra violet.

overcoming the skinny johnnydemonic's Avatar
    johnnydemonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're not a pussy for avoiding conflict.

new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnnydemonic View Post
    you're not a pussy for avoiding conflict.
    No, he is just a pussy for not having a grasp on the English language.

zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zooyork69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by new2 View Post
    No, he is just a pussy for not having a grasp on the English language.
    GOOD ONE
    gimme da poosy boss

Tomskiii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomskiii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They'll get whats coming to them at a more approiate time (let them keep thinking they can be dicks, untill they do it to the wrong person and he snaps), dont worry you did the clever thing.

Because had you tried to beat them up, you would either be in trouble with the police for assault (or similar problems) or you would be feeling like **** with low self esteem for getting wooped. And to top it off if you had done something and their as idiotic as they sound theyd have probs held a grude.

XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XAnonymousX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zooyork69 View Post
    hey guys. i rode to gym(one one else there) and did my session and at the end there was a knock on the door. The door wasnt see through so i opened it thinkin it was my brother or somethin. Two young people about my age. skinnyer than me pushed me aside and started gym. i didnt want to fight so i went outside and went to ride off when my bike was missing! i looked around and it was behind the water heater, hidden by the kids. I went inside and asked them. they said no so i said Dont give me that **** boi, u no u took it. THey came closer to me and i decided not to fight as there was two of them my size(im small ) NOw my dad thinks im a pussy
    Piitb?
    Rome did not create a great empire by talking, they did it by killing all those who opposed them. -Unknown

Xplod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol well get bigger dude, then they'll think twice before deciding to "bump" into u
    LMFAOO :P..

Originally Posted by Xplod View Post
    lol well get bigger dude, then they'll think twice before deciding to "bump" into u
    LMFAOO :P..
    lol im workin on it thats y i was at gym haha
    gimme da poosy boss

STEP INTO THE DEMONS LAIR trivium9's Avatar
    trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    English eludes you

What the hell, I would have floored the ****ers

burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmmmm

dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500) dalywm is not very helpful. (-500)
    you are deffinately a pussy your dad is right. I would have knocked there heads in.
    Best lifts
    Bench 300
    Squat 430
    Clean 262

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should have provoked them further, till one of them grabs your shirt. Thats when you grab his wrist, twist it quickly, knee to the face, knee to the face, kick to the face, and lunge at the other guy and give him at least five punches till he is down and then reach your hand out and say "sorry buddy here let me help you up", then help him up and give him a powerful headbutt to the bridge of the nose and slam his head continously on the ground.

Only God Can Judge Me TehXshizzit's Avatar
    TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would of just tooken the bike, left a note and called them pussys...or something so then theyd be like CRAP! no bike...or just knock him in the teeth when they bumped into me the first time :]
    "Fueled by hate, Driven by heart"
    Effort = Results

"Friends can ether expand your vision or choke your dreams"

I have a vison and im going to see it threw.

i ReP BaCk

"My Fast Is Faster Then Your Fast"

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

Registered User Supertransplant's Avatar
    Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats when you go back in the gym and tell two huge dudes that some kids outside talked about their grandmas.
    just lift hard, eat hard.. rest right... **** doesnt happen over night..

HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardcoreVlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A good trick, is to give them a good shot in the diaphragm, that should not only stop them because of the intense pain in the abdominals and the fact that they can't breathe for sh*t, but it should also give you time to give them a good hook to the temple for a guaranteed knockout.

that should teach them for acting like complete douchebags
    call 213-DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!

yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Supertransplant View Post
    thats when you go back in the gym and tell two huge dudes that some kids outside talked about their grandmas.
    rofl

ziprhead913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -Caucasian- View Post
    You should have provoked them further, till one of them grabs your shirt. Thats when you grab his wrist, twist it quickly, knee to the face, knee to the face, kick to the face, and lunge at the other guy and give him at least five punches till he is down and then reach your hand out and say "sorry buddy here let me help you up", then help him up and give him a powerful headbutt to the bridge of the nose and slam his head continously on the ground.
    lmao

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pick up a 2 1/2 pound weight and knock them out, then put them behind the water heater! -lol-

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weak storytelling. Please try again.
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    somethign like this happen to my gym

2 people stole this guys phone (this guy is the biggest and strongest guy in out gym...BIG MISTAKE) so he goes up the them asking for his phone nicely and they deny it....next day same story...

so finally he told them he saw them take it and he would beat them down if they didnt give it back...the kids never came back...and a ref at our gyms hockey rng found it in the parking lot...

this **** always happens at the gym...the gym gives people an ego boost lmao ...

Registered User Skrawny Beefcak's Avatar
    Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did u get the bike back?? (coodnt understand ur post lol )
    so ur 160 lbs, thats pretty big, i am 2 lbs shy of 150, and i can take on people around my size (i know how to fight though)
    were they like also 160, or like 140-150?

Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if u thought u would have lost the fight, u probably would have been right

Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The thread title is "FIght AT GYM!" There was no fight...

athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread was not at all what i expected after seeing the title.

disappointed

Registered User Skrawny Beefcak's Avatar
    Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how come ur 5'7 160 lbs, but people taller and lighter than u, look bigger than u? is that a recent pic?

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Skrawny Beefcak View Post
    did u get the bike back?? (coodnt understand ur post lol )
    so ur 160 lbs, thats pretty big, i am 2 lbs shy of 150, and i can take on people around my size (i know how to fight though)
    were they like also 160, or like 140-150?
    He said he found it!

also your sorta a fool if you think you could beat up two guys at once.
    (if there around your size)

new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) new2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This kid negged me with "not very nice"

hahahahah

indeed a pussy