Thread: Glute Machine

joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Glute Machine

Hey, I tried a new machine at the gym it was a standing glute machine that you put your let up and push down, used for abduction etc. How usefull do you guys think that is? I do other things that work the glutes, I will see if I have any special soreness in 36 hours. I have to admit i was self concious cause I thought it was a girlish machine, but after a year of avoiding it I tried it.

Comments
    I rep back, and rep anyone in the USMC!

HitManSE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For a change, its fine. Leave your ego at the door, lol. Its still not going to give you better results then Squats would.

trnurbdy48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the Multi-Hip Machine. It targets the ad/abductors and glutes. The problem I always see with this machine is form. Too many use too little weight and have a tendancy to "swing" the leg and not keeping the foot flexed. More women do tend to use this machine as women want to target the adductors more so than men.
    Laurie-NASM-ACE-CPT/BS Kinesiology

Every kick in the ass is a step forward