Njfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new picture of my legs

Well here it is...just took a picture of my legs...been working pretty hard on them for the past couple months...

let me know what you all think
    Njfreak
    Attached Images

UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good...

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Njfreak
    Well here it is...just took a picture of my legs...been working pretty hard on them for the past couple months...

Njfreak
    Good development, NJFreak. Bad lighting, but good development.

How often have you been training legs consistently and what variety of exercises have you been doing?

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Njfreak
    Work on your hamstrings and building your inner thigh.

Ashockley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job just add a little on you inner thigh and hams like said ausome quads tho very cut i also like work my legs alot heres mine also how much do you leg press or quad press my current stats are 1250 on leg press and quad press 800
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ashockley; 09-10-2004 at 02:12 PM.

I understand it is bad lighting...I work my legs 2 times a week so it is 3 days on 1 day off. I hit legs with squats, hacks, lunges, SLDL, and calves on the first leg day of the week
    the 2nd leg day is Front Squats, leg presses, step ups, a variation of Glute/Ham raises supper setted with leg curls( reason being that the variation of g/h raise hit the lower part of the hamstring really well but not the top of the movement, so I use the curl to really blast the top part of the hamstring right after.)

My legs measure in at 27 inches, the picture was up close so it does't look right with out the rest of the body, I will post some more pics with the whole body ....also I have been doing the inner thigh and outer thigh machines as well.

Thanks for the comments...I will def work on the inner parts....thanks again
    later
    Njfreak

figured I would add this in....
    these are from this past march...has some hamstring pics.also...

Njfreak
    Attached Images

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome wheels bro
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

agrippa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Duh-ang! Impressive.
    I train because it's fun.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

figured I would add this in....
    these are from this past march...has some hamstring pics.also...

Njfreak
    Yup, very good thickness. As you continue to train legs, your hamstrings should fill in more and by working your inner/outer muscles (adductors/abductors respectively), your legs will take on better width from the front. Once your thighs rub together when you walk, and it's because of muscle and not fat, you'll know you've arrived.

Keep up the good work!

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand it is bad lighting...I work my legs 2 times a week so it is 3 days on 1 day off. I hit legs with squats, hacks, lunges, SLDL, and calves on the first leg day of the week
    the 2nd leg day is Front Squats, leg presses, step ups, a variation of Glute/Ham raises supper setted with leg curls( reason being that the variation of g/h raise hit the lower part of the hamstring really well but not the top of the movement, so I use the curl to really blast the top part of the hamstring right after.)

My legs measure in at 27 inches, the picture was up close so it does't look right with out the rest of the body, I will post some more pics with the whole body ....also I have been doing the inner thigh and outer thigh machines as well.

Thanks for the comments...I will def work on the inner parts....thanks again
    later
    Njfreak
    If you're doing legs twice a week I would split one day quads and 2nd leg day hamstrings only. By doing this you can make sure you hit them both HARD! Looking at the exercises listed you're focussing more on your quads and less on hamstrings and I think it shows in the pictures. The same sweep you have going on with your quads you should have a sweep on your hamstrings. Just try it for 2 weeks and see how you like the leg split.
    Last edited by RyanR; 09-12-2004 at 02:57 PM.

progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll second that....Awesome Wheels dude.
    I AM THE MAN!

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    crazy wheels! especially your outter quads
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Legs are sick! good work
    "Pain is temporary Pride is forever"
    "give me more rep points"

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed...legs look huge.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4