FitGuy32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gained 30 pounds in 1 year

Looking for feedback on what I should focus on
    Attached Images

Workout Maniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shoulders
    "We are not put here to prove ourselves but to improve ourselves" by someone

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking good at 2220lbs.

from that pic im not sure what needs work on...but id say delts

B.S. Physiology ISSA CPT RonaldAsad's Avatar
    RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good man, any other pics?

anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    we need some more pics to help you better, but from that pic it looks like delts could use some work...your arms seem to overpower them right now.
    Werd.

Machine Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Machine Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am not trying to flame u at all, but i would like to bring to ur attention that u gained 30lbs in 1 year? did u suplement at all or just stick to a diet because I gaind about 15lbs of muscle mass just this summer ( 2 months ). An extra 10 and u gaind only 15 more then me? mabie u should look into a better routine.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Machine Man
    I am not trying to flame u at all, but i would like to bring to ur attention that u gained 30lbs in 1 year? did u suplement at all or just stick to a diet because I gaind about 15lbs of muscle mass just this summer ( 2 months ). An extra 10 and u gaind only 15 more then me? mabie u should look into a better routine.

Actually, for people who aren't noobs, 30 pounds is good for a year.

Grats on your noob gains though.

Machine Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Machine Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cerbinator
    Actually, for people who aren't noobs, 30 pounds is good for a year.

Grats on your noob gains though.

LOL i love when people call me a no0b because iv been workin out for close to 3 years.
    the first year all i did was biceps and chest for a month give up get back in couple of months later give up again and so on. The next year I when preety hard core woking out without giving up but i still didnt know to much, but gess how much i gaind that year? 38lbs... the past 5 moths I actualy reaseched and knew what i was doen, gess how much i gaind in 5 months? 30lbs, mabie and just mabie you might be the no0b if u think 30 is good for 12 months buddy . .

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A 30lb gain in a year is good, esp since he isn't just a teen braggin about his huge puberty related gains.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

MtlSkinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL i love when people call me a no0b because iv been workin out for close to 3 years.
    the first year all i did was biceps and chest for a month give up get back in couple of months later give up again and so on. The next year I when preety hard core woking out without giving up but i still didnt know to much, but gess how much i gaind that year? 38lbs... the past 5 moths I actualy reaseched and knew what i was doen, gess how much i gaind in 5 months? 30lbs, mabie and just mabie you might be the no0b if u think 30 is good for 12 months buddy . .
    Wow, while you're at it, why dont you maybe research a little book called the dictionary.

Fitguy, you do your name justice. You're huge

jboogie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, if you easily gain 30 pounds a year and you're 180 now, I look forward to you making a splash on the pro circuit in 3 years when you're 270 at the ripe age of 21.

According to your bragging and your sig, you weighed 110 pounds at 16? How tall were you? 4' 6"?

Originally Posted by nykwan
    A 30lb gain in a year is good, esp since he isn't just a teen braggin about his huge puberty related gains.

I really love to argue with peps so here i go again...

puberty related gains? alright take a look at my pic and tell me how in 1 year i went from 163lbs to 180? puberty g0ts nutin to do wit it buddy its called hard work and u gezzers just aint got the stimulation nore put in the effert to keep up with my gains. But u know what ur right 30lbs is good for someone who would like to get huge by the time there 10000,

Unhappy

Originally Posted by jboogie
    Well, if you easily gain 30 pounds a year and you're 180 now, I look forward to you making a splash on the pro circuit in 3 years when you're 270 at the ripe age of 21.

According to your bragging and your sig, you weighed 110 pounds at 16? How tall were you? 4' 6"?
    Lost a lot of weight due to sickness , dont cry thow my "young puberty related gains" put me back on trak

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gaining 30 pounds in one year is hella good work. You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about. Anyone can bulk up to 180- 200 when you are young. Let's see you go up to 250, 280, up big guy. If gaining weight was that easy, we would all be 300 pounds right now. When you get over 200, you will see how those quick gains you making now will slow down big time.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FitGuy32
    Looking for feedback on what I should focus on
    Looking big FitGUY 32. I can't see any real weakpoints from that pic you posted. You simply just have very good brachialis development that can give the ILLUSION that your delts are smaller. Same thing happened to me the more I built up my outer bi's(brachialis muscle).
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 09-12-2004 at 04:48 PM.

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    When you get over 200, you will see how those quick gains you making now will slow down big time.
    AWWW MAN! ...ive gone from 180 to 200 this year and i was hoping it would continue... dont make me sad.
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hard to tell from the pic, but forearms look like they could use some more work.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Machine Man

no flame buddy but...

This is NOT your thread.

You came in flamed the guy because his gains werent like yours, then started attacking everyone else.

Take a hike

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Machine_Man, 3 years does seem quite new when you compare that to 20 years. Some of us here (me) have been weight training consistently (3 to 5 days per week, every week) since 1985. What were you doing in 1985?

From the description of your training, it sounds like you've only been consistent for less than 1 year. The reason you gained as much as you did is a result of the following:

1. consistent weight training
    2. above average nutrition
    3. rest
    4. high levels of testosterone due to adolescent maturation

With good genetics and consistent exercise and nutrition, most guys between the ages of 14-21 can gain between 20-40 lbs. in a considerably short time. So remember to keep it in perspective. Growth of that nature won't persist, as you'll eventually hit a natural plateau, due to the physiological limitations of the human body.

As for FitGuy32, a 30 lbs. increase in lean muscle mass is exceptionally good (especially if you're in your 30s agewise). Keep up the good work. When you have a chance, post your workout routine and what you did to change your nutritional habits.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 09-13-2004 at 06:40 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

FitGuy32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Difficult to critique your own development. FYI - I don't use any supplements and consider going from 190 to 220 in one year pretty freaking good. I'm hoping to reach 240 by winter 2005.