Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Changes in twenty years, spot the difference!

I was looking through some old photos the other day and came across one taken of myself on holiday 20 years ago when I was at the tender age of 24. I don’t know what my stats were then this was taken as it was many years before I even dreamt of lifting weights.
    I thought it would be interesting to make a comparison ‘then and now’ picture. It was quite hard trying to match the original pose but after a few attempts I got reasonably close.
    The main area of change over those 20 years is no doubt the arms particularly the forearms and I suppose the least from what can see is in the legs, so a renewed determination aimed at them is in my thoughts. Anyway I think most would agree that I look a lot better now at 44 than I did then, thanks to bodybuilding. It’s interesting seeing were you have come from, I wonder what I’ll look like in another 20 years!
    Any one else got pictures of them selves 20 or so years apart? I think we tend to forget how much we change over the passage of time until we get those old photo out.
    Last edited by clive; 10-30-2005 at 10:16 AM.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HAHA, lovely poses... nice work on your arms tho.
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

PlanetStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nowt as queer as folk is there.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanetStud
    nowt as queer as folk is there.
    Ok the pose might look a bit effeminate, but I’m not gay I'm just showing the gains made over the years.
    Perhaps I should have started this thread on the over 35's

PlanetStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i was only kidding mate, youve made great gains, and i sit gay all the time! The gay seating positions are always the most comfortable (",)

Buff n_ Brawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, if it werent for the thinning hair, I'd definitely say you look younger on the newer pic. Congrats!

ExeSta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry but I thought the same of what planetstud thought, you do look abit on the other side. But sorry if u aint like u've said. Nice gains m8!
    suddy

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't look like you aged 20 years. Your arms look great. Good job

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you transgender??
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your taste in shorts has improved but nice arms man

bigguns1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

he's gayer

Hardace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The shorts were gayer then. You look buffer though. That is a cool comparison pic.

DaRkShaDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do some of you guys really care that much about what looks gay to you? or are you all just making these comments because you saw other people say these things and you wanna fit in? it was obvious some of you were just busting his balls, but with the comments so many make in other threads around here you never know. i really couldnt care less how he poses as long as his dick isnt hanging out

anyway, you made great progress in your arms, but thats sorta obvious eh?

Originally Posted by DaRkShaDE
    do some of you guys really care that much about what looks gay to you? or are you all just making these comments because you saw other people say these things and you wanna fit in? it was obvious some of you were just busting his balls, but with the comments so many make in other threads around here you never know. i really couldnt care less how he poses as long as his dick isnt hanging out

anyway, you made great progress in your arms, but thats sorta obvious eh?
    So, are you saying that you would care if his dick was hanging out? Care in a good way or bad way? JK

aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow you look great for being 44, much better than 24 in my opinion...very nice..keep it up. but yeah legs i don't see much difference.
    -Under Construction-

Mach^avell^ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Look the same to me?!

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    looking good and you can see the differnence.... i want to appologise for the immature comments from everyone else...

anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anked has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald
    looking good and you can see the differnence.... i want to appologise for the immature comments from everyone else...
    BUMP...hes looking a lot better now than he did 20 years ago, its obvious he's worked hard, so why is everyone making fun of him?
    Werd.

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    cool comparison pic

DaRkShaDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hardace
    So, are you saying that you would care if his dick was hanging out? Care in a good way or bad way? JK

lol until i saw the JK i was thinking holy crap this guy is retarded

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaRkShaDE
    i really couldnt care less how he poses as long as his dick isnt hanging out
    Scared you might like it, big guy?
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

Why is everyone being so uptight? I think we can all agree that he has made gains over the time period and now looks good. We can all agree that the shorts he was wearing in the old pic look a tad bit fruity as well. That was the style then, but you all need to settle down. Nobody is saying he looks bad now.

Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Though you look mighty feminine in the old pic you certainly made great gains and I would say u even look younger 20 years later.
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

Originally Posted by bigguns1978
    he's gayer
    I seem to have got mostly good feedback from the picture, but Hey! A lot of you guys out there seem to have a real hang up over gays. As I stated I’m not gay or in between, the original picture was taken by my girl friend on a randy holiday in a caravan.
    I personally don’t have a problem with gays, I judge a person on their personality and character, their sexual preference is entirely their business. Yes what I was wearing back then might look odd now but we are talking 1984, and at the time it was trendy (cool) I dare say in twenty years from now what we are wearing now might look dated and naff.

CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember 1984 ...Don't you guys remember MTV in 1984 ? Well maybe not that was 20 years ago His clothes are fine but a bit conservative for the day..

Clive don't you have 17" biceps ?
    Starting over Again 8/20/05
    48 yrs 5'9"
    216lbs. 30% BF
    10/17 206 24% BF

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Fantastic difference Clive not many guys can claim they look better in their 40's then in their 20's. The pose is a bit lady like so you have to expect the comments around here.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at first i tought that it wasnt you in the left pic i tought it was your mother or someone else

Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mataz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Curl jockey.

Originally Posted by Mataz
    Curl jockey.
    That was a very thought provoking comment, you certainly know how to add a worthwhile and interesting comment on a thread Mataz!

Originally Posted by em_
    at first i tought that it wasnt you in the left pic i tought it was your mother or someone else

Crazy thing i thought the same thing