Registered User cmutcer_delete012708@noone.com's Avatar
    cmutcer_delete012708@noone.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Full-Body Workout: Cardio? Diet?

I just started myself on a full-body workout, just for a change of pace. It's basically one day on/one day off/repeat.

Now, I'm trying to bulk, but super clean. So I have 2 questions:

1) Since I have so many off days, should I only be eating such large quantities on training days? Mybae only maintenance amounts on off days?

2) Even though building muslce is my main priority right now, I do have a fair amount of excess fat that I'd like to get rid of. If I did cardio on my off days, is that spaced out far enough from my lifting so that it wouldn't deplete as much muscle as, say, doing cardio right before/after lifting?

Thanks in advance!

GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm kind of confused where you want to go. Are you trying to add mass and gain weight, lose weight, or stay at the same weight with more muscle and less fat?

If you want to gain weight, you need to eat lots, every day, regardless of whether you are working out or not.

As far as cardio, I'd definitely do it on your non-lifting days.