dmach2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CLA vs. Fish oils vs. Flax

Which one between the 3 is the best to use it would it beneficial to use all 3 of them. i barely eat any fat to begin with but i know you need to eat fat to burn fat so pretty much which one, right now i am takin flax seed gel caps which are 1 gram of fat per pill which i take spaced out through the day 3 times. please give me any other dosages or supps i could take to supp more fat. my friends think that i am crazy for supping with fat i just wanna prove them wrong and look better doin it
    Sometimes, i guess, there just aren't enough rocks. - Forrest Gump

devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first of all you gota get the liquid flaxseed oil instead of the gelcaps. You need like 14 caps to = one tablespoon, which is what you should be getting. Just be sure to store in the fridge because the liquid goes bad easily.

Also, you should be takin ground flaxseeds. They add lignans, vitamins and minerals, and fiber. If you dont know what any of those are or exactly what they have, research it.

Fish oil should also be taken. Most people do not understand this, because both fish oil and flaxseeds are high in omega-3s. Well, flaxseeds are the main omega-3s, but the fish oils are broken down omega-3s (EPA and DHA to be exact), so the body can easily digest them. This can be very benefitial to psoriasis and other skin problem victims because if the body has skin problems, its most likely because the lack of omega-3s, or the body is just slow in processing omega-3s, so Fish oil is like a readily available version of omega-3s.

Forget CLA if you take all three of those.

snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know where you can get just the oil with out gel caps? I've been looking and haven't found any. Looked in the cyber store and googled it. Guess my best bet is just go to the grocery store and look for it with vegetable oil and such.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fish oil is the best.

Snakebyte PM me what type of oil you are looking for.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)