Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Floydness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ask floydness anything...

alright guys, check it out... ive been reading this board for about 2 months now (i only registered about 2 weeks ago though) and i see that you guys have a lot of chick problems, paying problems, dress problems, basically EVERYTHING.. well since im a girl, im gonna offer u some help on any questions u ask me, follow my advice and see if it works.. if it does, get back to me and tell me how it went (same for if it doesnt work) ill show u guys how girls really think. im being very serious about this... so please dont be gay and ask lame questions like "how do i make my shlong bigger?" or anything like that lol. be serious with me and ill be serious with u. k? alright here it goes! first question please...

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you have girl germs???
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

Originally Posted by The_Champ01
    Do you have girl germs???
    are u a fruitcake??

The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Floydness
    are u a fruitcake??
    Nope, beefcake...

PNUTBUTTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, I got a question for you. First of all I'm a 22 year old college student, so obviously I go out with pussy on my mind. Being a good looking/nice guy I dont have problems approaching chicks nor getting dates with them. BUT, it seems like none of them want to give me any "good" play because they dont want to come off as sluts. Basically they want to hook-up(gf/bf), but I dont want that with 99% of the girls I'm trien to get ass from. So what do ya think?

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Show us your tits

Originally Posted by PNUTBUTTER
    OK, I got a question for you. First of all I'm a 22 year old college student, so obviously I go out with pussy on my mind. Being a good looking/nice guy I dont have problems approaching chicks nor getting dates with them. BUT, it seems like none of them want to give me any "good" play because they dont want to come off as sluts. Basically they want to hook-up(gf/bf), but I dont want that with 99% of the girls I'm trien to get ass from. So what do ya think?
    alright, first of all, women really let loose when drinking a couple of shots and taking them back to ur place also, chicks tend to trust guys who swear to be silent with their business. ALSO (very important) if you have a conversation with a girl make sure to mention how you dont think a girl is a slut just for wanting sex and men and women both have needs, stuff like that (even if you dont feel this way, its always good to reassure) OR the best place to get 1 night stands are clubs or parties (put on a good smell, dress clean and nice) and there you have it. some girls might take longer than others but see how that works for u. goodluck! tell me how it goes

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anal sex do anything for you?
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

Originally Posted by badboyslayer
    Does anal sex do anything for you?
    no... it really doesnt.... but some girls tend to like it lol, me personaly though- not much of an anal person at all...

MaDD qUeStIoNz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why Do You Think A Great Number Of Girls Are Embarrassed To Admit They Give Head, Or Admit They Enjoy It?

Originally Posted by MaDD qUeStIoNz
    Why Do You Think A Great Number Of Girls Are Embarrassed To Admit They Give Head, Or Admit They Enjoy It?
    probably the same reason a great number of guys are embarrassed to admit they give head, its not everyday u hear a guy saying "hey last night i ate this girl out" just like u dont really here "hey! last night i sucked this guys dick". oral sex is just something more private i guess. some people consider it more dirty than actually having sex... so that might be it

Would you participate in a threesome M-F-F, the male was your bf...

yep, as a matter of fact, me and my bf are planning to have a 3some pretty soon

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think Floydness is really a chick

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What do you think of the Ladder Theory?

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Originally Posted by BigZeke
    I don't think Floydness is really a chick
    Of course she is, no one ever lies on the internet...

lol^^ i dont really care what u guys think i am, its all good if u dont really believe me, either way i know what i am... lol

She's A Chick; I Know Her Personally. I'm The One Who Set Up Her Account.

She's A Chick; I Know Her Personally. I'm The One Who Set Up Her Account.
    More like you're the idiot who's likes to pretend to be a chick online. I wonder if your IP and Floydness' are the same? How the **** hard is it to set up an account that she needs you to do it? Trolls can set up numerous ones, yet Quiz Master here can't? And we're supposed to take advice from someone who can't fill in a user name, password, email address and click the "I agree" box. Gimme a break...

probably the same reason a great number of guys are embarrassed to admit they give head, its not everyday u hear a guy saying "hey last night i ate this girl out" just like u dont really here "hey! last night i sucked this guys dick". oral sex is just something more private i guess. some people consider it more dirty than actually having sex... so that might be it

That's Not True. Guys Are Not As Ashamed And Do Not Lie About It Like Girls Do. Just Because Guys Don't Brag About Giving Head, Doesn't Mean They Act All Embarrassed. And How Is Oral Sex More Dirty? Oral Sex Is A Lot More Casual Than Sex.

More like you're the idiot who's likes to pretend to be a chick online. I wonder if your IP and Floydness' are the same? How the **** hard is it to set up an account that she needs you to do it? Trolls can set up numerous ones, yet Quiz Master here can't? And we're supposed to take advice from someone who can't fill in a user name, password, email address and click the "I agree" box. Gimme a break...

Moron, I've Been Posting Here For A While. Check The IP If You Want; It's Not The Same. Someone Please Ban This Idiot.

Moron, I've Been Posting Here For A While. Check The IP If You Want; It's Not The Same. Someone Please Ban This Idiot.
    So what if you've been posting here for a while? Does that magically prove that you and Floydness are not one in the same?

That's Not True. Guys Are Not As Ashamed And Do Not Lie About It Like Girls Do. Just Because Guys Don't Brag About Giving Head, Doesn't Mean They Act All Embarrassed. And How Is Oral Sex More Dirty? Oral Sex Is A Lot More Casual Than Sex.
    im not saying it is more dirty, im just saying some people might consider it that way, girls are also protective about their rep. so there are a lot of different reasons why girls might not reveal right away that they've given head..

lol, he didnt make the account for me because it was difficult, he made it for me because he thought maybe i should share my experience with u guys, and then he told me...

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence?

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Floydness read the Ladder Theory, Id really like to hear you opinion on it.

lol, he didnt make the account for me because it was difficult, he made it for me because he thought maybe i should share my experience with u guys, and then he told me...
    Suuuuuuurrreeee.............

Hey, look who I found on a google search
    Attached Images

get a life loser..

get a life loser..
    I'm sorry Floydness....
    Attached Images

teasing? lmao, u dont even exist to me.. ahahahaha, ur just some retard on a sexboard that posts up weird pictures of fat naked transexuals and kids with glasses... lol, "tease" all u want loser