luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckee001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

post workout for mass building gal

hey I am 17 female, on a bulk trying to gain lean muscle mass. I am really really underweight (anorexia/running compulsion) but i am doing really good, have stopped all cardio whatsoever and am currently traaining with weights in the gym and eating heaps of food to try and gain lean mass. I have so far gained about 5 pounds in the last couple months. I am only 87 pounds though, so i have a ways to go. my question is this: What do you think of this product: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/eas/cytovolhp.html
    for post workout? (i have afternoon workouts, usually at about 4:00, if that matters) I would have that, along with 5 grams of creatine about 15 minutes before my workout was over. Then I would come home and (about 30 min after the completion of my workout) have 2 cups cooked oats mixed with one glass soy milk and 3/4 cup egg whites, (then i have two more good meals before bed)

Do you think i should take the cytovol product with my creatine or do u think it would be ok if I just waited 30 minutes after my workout to have my eggs/ oats? is that too long or would that be ok? thanks for any help.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i didnt even read what that product was, i just read * grams of glutamine per serve, my opinion: spend your money on chicken instead of that tub-of-dog****. just eat up and be patient!

edit: get some whey and simple carbs into you post work out (straight away) and then a balanced meal about an hour later, dont waste your money on that "Stuff"
    Last edited by brake; 09-11-2004 at 04:28 PM.
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?