GuitarFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sesame seed oil?

one of the post below, someone said that sesame seed oil increases appetite .. does anyone know how? im on a bulking diet right now, so something that could incrrease my appetite would be awesome. also, where can i get this kind of oil? thanks
    Come on, Don't bull**** me. -Arnold

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: sesame seed oil?

Originally posted by GuitarFreak
    one of the post below, someone said that sesame seed oil increases appetite .. does anyone know how? im on a bulking diet right now, so something that could incrrease my appetite would be awesome. also, where can i get this kind of oil? thanks
    I don't know how, but it does for many users. You can get it at any health foods store.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have no scientific proof to back up sesame seed oil increasing my appetite, but for me it did. Sesame seed oil can be purchased at almost any grocery store, I bought mine at Kroger's, in the section with all the cooking oils. Flaxseed oil can be purchased(although imho poor quality)at GNC. If you want to get flaxseed oil, try to get refridgerated Barlean's brand. They are the best. If you have a local supp. shop try them, or check out http://www.barleans.com/products/oils.html. I would go with the lignan flax, it contains sedement of flax.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Kroger's! I love that store! Everytime i go down south i make sure to stop in one. I have family in Miss. But just like the Waffle House, they are no where to be found up my way.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Kroger's rocks!!! I grew up in Beaver, PA....Do you guys still have Giant Eagle?
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

Originally posted by RoughN'Tough
    Kroger's rocks!!! I grew up in Beaver, PA....Do you guys still have Giant Eagle?
    I think so. Unless they changed to Giant, which we have plenty of.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

That's cool

But as you know, Kroger's is much better.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

True.....About Waffle House....ugh....I used to go there at about two in the morning when I drank.....Now Cracker Barrell is a completely different story.

sean benay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The post started talking about sesamee seed oil and finished talking about flaxseed oil. Do they have a similar effect?
    Keep it healthy! Sean

Yes, they do.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Sesame seed oil and Flax seed oil are both good sources of alpha-linolenic acid ( an Omega-3 series of essential fatty acids). Both of which have numerous health benefits. Sesame seed oil can be used in cooking, because it is not heat sensitive. Flax on the other hand, needs to be kept chilled and should be taken as soon as possible upon removing it from a chilled environment.

sean benay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks R'n'R and 97LT1!
    Keep it healthy! Sean

No prob