januaryanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Weird Question - Do you have decreased sex drive during contest prep?

Is it just me? I'm getting really worried about the TOTAL lack of drive. Do you think its just stress? Lack of cals? Overworking? Will it come back? Please? I don't know who else to ask . . . And I hope this doesn't get me kicked off . . .
    Nobody is perfect. Don't want what they have; want what you can become.

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My wife is wonderful with tolerance and patience beacuse i'm worn out and our sex life is so far just about tender cuddles... lol It happens to me evrytime.
    Don't worry it's normal and It'll come back as soon as you'll have more food !

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Believe it or not i've heard this same thing and have experienced it myself. I know in men if you increase your fat intake this will help with the lack of drive you may have...for women i dont know if this would apply....
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277183

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have fallen victim to this as well. 3 contests and this has happened 3 times. My mind is into it but my body is just not there. Usuallytakes me at least 24-48 hours post contest for everything to start returning to normal.
    Last edited by Lando33; 06-21-2007 at 12:43 PM.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sderekson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My sex drive was there but I was so busy during hell week that I didn't have time to pursue alternative means of cardio. Besides that, my fiancee wanted nothing to do with a prickly Oompa-Loompa.

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

True. The last few weeks before show I usually could care less about sex. Once, my bodyweight/bodyfat return to normal, then so does my sex drive.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urstrulyhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when my bf competes at 4 weeks out we he says no more sex till after the show... im dieting for my show also and while i think about it im just to tired to do it. sex = energy, diet and cardio = taken all away

smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smartini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm suppose to be at my sexual prime but YESSSSSSSSS you lose the drive we all do while preparing for a comp. i just finished a comp last weekend and the drive is already in FORCE!!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by januaryanna View Post
    Is it just me? I'm getting really worried about the TOTAL lack of drive. Do you think its just stress? Lack of cals? Overworking? Will it come back? Please? I don't know who else to ask . . . And I hope this doesn't get me kicked off . . .
    lol everyone gets this. Totally normal. It is from the low calories/extreme leanness; & yes it will come very quickly

VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    lol everyone gets this. Totally normal. It is from the low calories/extreme leanness; & yes it will come very quickly
    x2

firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes - totally happens.....I am so tired and stressed from juggling everything that it is the last thing on my mind - which is ironic since you LOOK your best you would think all you would do is walk around in the buff all day lol. I found the night of the show after the awards and such and I eat some carbs I am ready to go lol - no worries it will come back. A downside for sure

Good Luck sweetie.
    Joleen Axworthy
    www.twitter.com/joleenaxworthy
    StarChem Labs Athlete
    4SportLife Athlete
    Professional Fitness Model/Personal Trainer
    Ms. Bikini Canada 2007
    FAME Fitness Model Pro
    WBFF Model and Figure Pro

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post

Oh, thank goodness. I thought my days were over! Hehe

WHEW!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The hard part is trying to explain it to your significant other. "Seriously honey its not you its the diet... yes your still attractive.... no i'm not cheating...no i don't think your fat....." etc etc etc...

100% Natural Bodybuilder SB100%Natural's Avatar
    SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) SB100%Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Up until about 6-7 weeks out I felt fine. I'm 4 weeks out on monday and I'm definately noticing a difference now. It's not that the drive isn't there, it's just that the energy isn't there. Sucks.

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL... What's sex ?
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    LOL... What's sex ?
    That thing you stop having after you get married lol

batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) batista_029 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never had libido problems heading up to a show.....I was the exact opposite wanting it all the time. Not being natural has a lot to do with it though.
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Forfeit the game before I take you out of the frame and put your name to shame. Cover up your face, you cant run the race, the pace is too fast, you just wont last.

januaryanna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whew!

I feel better knowing this thing is normal for a lot of folks. I feel sexy and walk around nekkid all the time - my husband just doesn't get to try and do anything about it! He actually asked if I were cheating! I was floored, until I thought about it. I guess it has been a loooong time . . .

On the up side, he started dieting to lose those 15 lbs since the wedding. Not that that makes a big difference to me, but, well, you know . . .
    Nobody is perfect. Don't want what they have; want what you can become.

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Absolutely. my girlfriend Couldn't Figure it out, and did not understand even when I explained it to her. Whew!
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettNjakked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VenomXL View Post
    That thing you stop having after you get married lol
    not true... we still have hallway sex!! we pass in the hall & say F U!! LOL LMAO!

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    took me nearly a month after my show to feel regular in terms of libido...and I'm normally a horn ball

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    took me nearly a month after my show to feel regular in terms of libido...and I'm normally a horn ball

You a horn ball...naw LOL! It went away for a minute in my case, and now its back. Kinda.....

Lipido "I'll be back"
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    You a horn ball...naw LOL! It went away for a minute in my case, and now its back. Kinda.....

Lipido "I'll be back"

lol you don't sound suprised

yeah I keep the wife happy

GIGGITY GIGGITY

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    last 2 weeks leading up to a show i would take a hamburger over any maxium or playboy cover girl. =/ like was said earlier the hardest part is explaining to your girl that its not her.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A lot of the lower sex drive is the result of your diet... many women experience the same type of low sex drive after eating wedding cake.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)