askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) askshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I Will No Longer Support Npc

I will help any girls that need help with competitions but I will no longer support the NPC organization and I will no longer be competing in it til I receive an former public apology.from NC Chairman and President.....

I decided after winning titles in many organizations like WTF, Fitness America,ESPN, MS Fitness, Sport Aerobics, and Model Quest to try and see where I could take my physique and compete in NPC/ IFBB I made pro qualification but I am appalled how they treat women....and many women have come to me with the same complaint I have been threatened...spent thoudands of dollars sponsoring and referring ladies as a member and I was mocked and setup on sexual discrimination and not supported to help with my training..I have 10 years of education and as a business woman with my own business I have never seen this before...ever such unprofessionalism.....maybe it should be for only MEN...
    I am sure that not all in NPC are like this but I spent and sponsored the Arnold Classic and they didn't recognize my company and I spent 1000 dollars to come there and support the girls and I asked for a picture..of me on stage and they won't give it.. In the contests at NC I was redirected and humiliated......I don't know if any women have experienced this....Plus as a pro and champion they never told about my winning in any of the magazines......like Oxygen or Muscle and Fitness......please help with this...thank you.
    traci

kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kazman32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow! I'm sorry that happend to you, it;s sad in this day and age women are treated like this. I don't blame you for your stance, best wishes!