Registered User strivinghealth7's Avatar
    strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

With IIFYM, One can eat chinese take out every day and still cut? What's the downside

I never heard of anyone who chooses to cut chooses this method, but according to iifym it should be fine. BUT there has to be a reason why no one is doing this, although there is good food, and weight loss.

It does not have to be chinese take out, its just my example. What ever bad or eat out food you guys eat its your choice.

BUT say I choose chinese food with beef, and chicken meal, really oily- but no msg .the Whole meal max outs at 1000 calories.

The fat would just hit under or right at the daily recommended for the general. The protein is a high 80 grams. Carbs would come out at around 60g.

For the rest of the day. You can just eat some fruit, salads and Egg whites to fill up the rest of your protein. Maybe you would hit 1300-1500.
    More or less depending on your body size...

I can't see the fat-loss downside to this method if you really eat extremely lean foods, for a trade off of a good dinner (Besides the fact that this may not work). I have no money to try this method. But also I never seen guys I know that have six packs, or is cutting ever try this way.

Does that mean it is inefficient in some way? or is it because the "iifym" is just settling in people are afraid to try since its usually unheard of to get in shape and eat out everyday? Or is it cost inefficient?

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IIFYM.

You can cut on ANYTHING as long as it is within your calorific goal.

Although not EVERYTHING will be as beneficial to your overall health.

The myth of dirty/clean food is just that.

Alan Aragon (IIRC) once said something along the lines of being trapped. You have celery or ice cream. Although celery is clean.

Which one will you choose? The one that keeps you alive longer!
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why you gotta rag on Chinese food?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post

Genuine LOLLED.

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not Mexican? or both?

Can you eat it every day? Yes
    Should your diet consist of nothing but Chinese take out? probably not
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The most obvious downside is money. Living off takeout is expensive compared to grocery shopping.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep.

I just made me 5 large containers of chicken vindaloo with a total of 8 chicken breasts. Cost me a total of maybe $30

At the Indian takeout shop I would spend about $14 for one container with rice, half the size of my 1 container no rice. Plus I have a lot more protein in mine. So to buy my takeout from the shop would cost me about $140 and half would be rice.
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    in seriousness, eating take out means you have no control or knowledge about what's in your food. with Chinese restaurants, the sauces are thickened with corn starch (extra calories) you don't know what kind of oil they use (you need to worry about transfats), and unless you pay attention you don't know how consistent they are with portion control. also it's expensive.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Genuine LOLLED.
    I mean, Chinese food put me through college, and it's going to put my kid through college...

people let's encourage daily Chinese Take Out please
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

Shop next door to my old shop was a Chinese takeaway.

He used to have PALLETS of Tate and Lyle 1kg bags of sugar delivered each week.

He did not sell any bloody cakes either.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Shop next door to my old shop was a Chinese takeaway.

He used to have PALLETS of Tate and Lyle 1kg bags of sugar delivered each week.

He did not sell any bloody cakes either.
    Our sauces have a lot of sugar in them, as well as the corn starch for thickening. people like to eat food that's sweet and salty and sometimes spicy, so sugar and soy sauce are important ingredients for us.

it's like eating mashed potatoes: the good ones have lots of fat in them so they taste nice, but that's more calories you don't know about.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always get my chinese food with msg.

General Tso's chicken can be hard to IIFYM. I stick to DCA mostly.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by strivinghealth7 View Post
    I never heard of anyone who chooses to cut chooses this method, but according to iifym it should be fine. BUT there has to be a reason why no one is doing this, although there is good food, and weight loss.

It does not have to be chinese take out, its just my example. What ever bad or eat out food you guys eat its your choice.

BUT say I choose chinese food with beef, and chicken meal, really oily- but no msg .the Whole meal max outs at 1000 calories.

The fat would just hit under or right at the daily recommended for the general. The protein is a high 80 grams. Carbs would come out at around 60g.

For the rest of the day. You can just eat some fruit, salads and Egg whites to fill up the rest of your protein. Maybe you would hit 1300-1500.
    More or less depending on your body size...

I can't see the fat-loss downside to this method if you really eat extremely lean foods, for a trade off of a good dinner (Besides the fact that this may not work). I have no money to try this method. But also I never seen guys I know that have six packs, or is cutting ever try this way.

Does that mean it is inefficient in some way? or is it because the "iifym" is just settling in people are afraid to try since its usually unheard of to get in shape and eat out everyday? Or is it cost inefficient?
    When you say "no one does this "

You have proof that pro bodybuilder and models don't eat junk food ?

How many of them do you know ?

Those YouTube videos of pros only eating plain rice and chicken 5x a day to cut are just promo videos selling you a product at the end

Lots of models and athletes eat junk food and fast food, even the bodybuilder jay cutler says he at candy corn while cutting before a show
    *no crew* crew

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I always get my chinese food with msg.

General Tso's chicken can be hard to IIFYM. I stick to DCA mostly.
    We use far less MSG than i think many people think. plenty of other restaurants use far more of it than we do...

but then again a little MSG is nice. when i went to China, they had a shaker on the table labeled "MSG laced salt"

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The downside? You're not getting delicious vegan food.

strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strivinghealth7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because I like chinese food so i choose it, its your choice if you don't want to eat it as a meal other people consider less "lean".
    I think you took it the wrong way.

I said anything you guys want to eat you guys substitute for that, I was using it as an example since Thats the only food I eat when I eat out.
    Last edited by strivinghealth7; 10-16-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    When you say "no one does this "

You have proof that pro bodybuilder and models don't eat junk food ?

How many of them do you know ?

Those YouTube videos of pros only eating plain rice and chicken 5x a day to cut are just promo videos selling you a product at the end

Lots of models and athletes eat junk food and fast food, even the bodybuilder jay cutler says he at candy corn while cutting before a show
    I Know people eat bad "cheat meals" through out the week.- or have a treat or in moderation- or even binge drinking on weekends
    BUT i was specifically talking about the way where you eat a huge in which is other wise considered a "unhealthy- un lean meal EVERY day, but extremely lean on the rest of your meals like only egg whites to complete your calorie needs.

ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziplocc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by strivinghealth7 View Post
    Because I like chinese food so i choose it, its your choice if you don't want to eat it as a meal other people consider less "lean".
    I think you took it the wrong way.

I said anything you guys want to eat you guys substitute for that, I was using it as an example since Thats the only food I eat when I eat out.
    he was being sarcastic bro. hes asian. it was a joke.
    Crush. Kill. Destroy.

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIFYM was not meant to be measured in extremes like everyone opts to do, and that is probably why people dismiss its legitimacy.

Common fuking sense needs to be utilized.

Common Sense

—noun

-Sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence

Origin: 1525–35; translation of Latin sēnsus commūnis, itself translation of Greek koinḕ aísthēsis

—Related forms
    com·mon-sense, com·mon·sense, adjective
    com·mon·sen·si·cal, com·mon·sen·si·ble, adjective
    com·mon·sen·si·cal·ly, com·mon·sen·si·bly, adverb

I love American Chinese food btw.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My Chinese place has a "Diet" menu where everything is steamed and the sauce is on the side. There's also an awesome balance of meat to veggies) The Green Jade Delight (broccoli, snow peas, chicken) with the Garlic sauce is AMAZING and good for micros too.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mean, Chinese food put me through college, and it's going to put my kid through college...

people let's encourage daily Chinese Take Out please
    You need to write an article for the main site about how Chinese Take Out is the Ultimate Anabolic Postworkout Meal.

LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeBearBear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stay in china for work a lot, so I do eat chinese food a lot, and they tend to be full of oil, sugars, msg and very little meat (stingy chinese bas****s).

What I do is the 2 meals I have at home are essentially what you'll call "clean". Lots of chicken breasts, broccoli, boring stuff that get me lots of protein and fulfilling my micros as well. With a protein shake, I easily hit my protein and micros with about a thousand calories to spare. So my eat outs are basically eat-whatever-the-****-i-want because its just to fill out the rest of my calories.

And yes, I've been cutting on that, so I don't see why iifym doesn't work.

Originally Posted by LeBearBear View Post
    I stay in china for work a lot, so I do eat chinese food a lot, and they tend to be full of oil, sugars, msg and very little meat (stingy chinese bas****s).
    in authentic Chinese cooking, meat is used in vegetable dishes for flavor, not to serve as a primary protein. if you want protein in China your best bet is to order a meat dish.

traditionally, Chinese people like to avoid eating too much meat as it's believed to be unhealthy.

but i know you can find plenty of Western style cuisine if you don't like real Chinese food.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The downside is that someone's physique is not a good indicator of someone's health, and so even if you can look how you want while eating whatever you want, that doesn't mean you are healthy
    Call me Sally

DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No downside if you get the micros and macros in. I eat Chinese take out 3x a week eating. Eating at maintenance now and Chinese is my favorite food. (And ice cream - I eat that daily.)

I've also eaten Chinese take out numerous times and weighed even less then I did the previous morning, cuz I was too full to eat anything else the rest of the day. Point being- The name of your food doesn't make it impossible to lose or gain weight eating it.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The downside is that you are hungry 10 minutes later.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

<(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^<) AfroMidnite's Avatar
    AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000) AfroMidnite is just really nice. (+1000)
    MSG made my squats deeper and my pecs harder.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Chinese? No. Thai? Yes.

Why? Because it tastes better
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the downside is chinese take out.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't simply because I'm not a huge fan of strongly flavored food.

in authentic Chinese cooking, meat is used in vegetable dishes for flavor, not to serve as a primary protein. if you want protein in China your best bet is to order a meat dish.

traditionally, Chinese people like to avoid eating too much meat as it's believed to be unhealthy.

but i know you can find plenty of Western style cuisine if you don't like real Chinese food.
    The only real Chinese food I enjoy is Sichuan province style. Heat plus flavor. Something other cultures lack. Like the Thais and their food. Hey everyone, let's make our food hot as hell for no reason.