pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

question about dosage on EC

I just got some Bronkaid and caffeaine. What im trying to finf out is if the dosage is the same as when on regualr ephedrine? Usually its 25 mg ephedrine 3 times a day, would the dosage be the same on bronkaid?

pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pultzb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anything?

oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oysterhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just make sure the dosage on your Bronkaid is 25mg per pill. And yes, you would use it as you would ephedra. Though I would recommend starting at 25mg per day and working your way up.

I'm using Bronkaid atm with great results. Good luck.

vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oysterhead View Post
    Just make sure the dosage on your Bronkaid is 25mg per pill. And yes, you would use it as you would ephedra. Though I would recommend starting at 25mg per day and working your way up.

I'm using Bronkaid atm with great results. Good luck.
    Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate which is NOT the same as ephedrine HCl as found in Primatene or Vasopro. 25mg of ephedrine HCl is NOT the same as 25mg of ephedrine sulfate...taking that much of sulfate is nuts imo. You will need much less for the same effects. There have been many threads about this so utse. good luck

EDIT: Forgot to mention, just check whether you have the Bronkaid with sulfate or HCl as that was the point of my post in the first place, to make that distinction
    Last edited by vtwizzie; 07-15-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    IIFYM. That's it.