Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I half right or am I hopeless? My diet.

This is the first time I have ever tried keto, so any and all criticism is welcomed, scrutinizingly judged, then appreciated if I'm in a good mood :P But seriously tear me down.

I started monday not having all the right food at my house so this is what it ended up being

Meal 1: 4oz. steak
    meal 2 -meal 5 same as meal 1 except add a salad to the last two
    Salad consisted of lettuce and ranch.

Tuesday
    Meal 1: 1 Hamburger patty with cheese
    Meal 2: 1 Hamburger patty with cheese, 4 oz. steak and salad
    Meal 3: 8 oz. sirloin steak with BBQ sauce.
    Meal 4 1 Hamburger patty with cheese with salad
    PWO: 1 scoop ON whey and roughly 200ml of 100% OJ

Wednesday
    Meal 1: 3 strips bacon and 2 whole scrambled eggs
    Meal 2: Grilled chicken breast covered in monterey jack cheese and 2 strips bacon
    Meal 3: 2 hamburger patties with cheese and salad
    Meal 4: 1 can of tuna with one and a half tbsp. of mayo.
    PWO: haven't worked out yet.

Thats it, please tell me if I am doing this even half right.

Thanks a ton.

Edit: I'm roughly 5'8", 180 lbs and my goal is just to lose fat as I think I am around 20bf if I take these calipers seriously which I don't think i do. But then after I get to around the low teens I would like to bulk. But right now I'm aiming for max fat loss.

Thanks again
    Last edited by Mick_; 06-20-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: listed stats as instructed.

lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow thats a whole lot of the same thing...looks ok but ditch the oj and use water instead and ditch the bbq sauce (unless its the waldenfarms 0 calorie one). You can always add more veggies...brocholi seems to be the fav around here. Pick up some dex for post workout if you want some simple carbs for PWO...and you can use the same shake for all your PWO as well. By the way list your stats and your goals so we can look at your diet in better detail.

Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mick_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info, yeah by the end of monday I was sick of steak...

In my whey shake I used water I just drank that little bit of OJ for the carbs in it. I need to add more veggies but my problem is I hate most vegetables, it takes all I have to eat a salad...

Much appreciated.

lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukewbrubaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The reason you should probably give up the oj is because it will fill up liver glycogen as opposed to muscle glycogen..dex or maltodextrin would be your best bet (dex is real cheap and is what most of us use...but not everyone feels PWO carbs are necessary). Feel free to add in whole eggs and pepperoni for some more variety. You can use pretty much any spices you want when cooking so feel free to try to add some flavor

Alright thanks a ton man.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mick_ View Post
    it takes all I have to eat a salad...

Much appreciated.
    If you can find it see if you can get spinach, watercress and rocket. I'm eating that for my salad leaves at the moment and it's much better than just lettuce.