Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 15 y/o Pics

logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)

15 y/o Pics

I posted some pics recently but the lighting was terrible, here are some new ones that are somehwhat better. By the way, I just turned 15 and have been working out for about 5 months. I'm currently bulking, and I'm 6'0 150 lbs at about 8%BF. My posing sucks, but its pretty hard when I have to take the pics by myself.

Abs: http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5985/IMGA588.jpg

Bi + Delt: http://img21.exs.cx/img21/9735/IMGA0584.jpg

Most Muscular: http://img8.exs.cx/img8/5517/IMGA0555.jpg

Quads: http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6282/IMGA0575.jpg

Tricep (crappy shot): http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7918/IMGA0572.jpg

GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoDzSoN202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wierd pics
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 160lbs.
    BF: 18%

logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) logicalNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i had to take them myself its pretty hard

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good but looks like about time to bulk.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I suggest you start eating a few Happy Meals.

- SsiK

Do you guys know how to read? I AM bulking, but I have an extremely hard time putting weight on.

-SsiK, I suggest you shut the **** up.

Smart_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i suggest u resize pics

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by logicalNinja
    Do you guys know how to read? I AM bulking, but I have an extremely hard time putting weight on.

-SsiK, I suggest you shut the **** up.

You suggest I shut the fucck up? I'm sorry, I guess I will, I would just hate to get hit in the face with your massive biceps.

You asked for feedback and so I gave you feedback. Eat a few Happy Meals. A quite simple procedure.

- SsiK

I suggest

Happy Meals? You aren't that smart when it comes to what to eat, smart guy. How about giving me some real advice instead of pulling words out your ass and attempting to be funny.

Happy Meals? You aren't that smart when it comes to what to eat, smart guy. How about giving me some real advice instead of pulling words out your ass and attempting to be funny.

Ok....

Can I borrow your nunchucks?

- SsiK

What the ****?

Pure Dynasty C.C. 3 0 5 FrOdO_GoNe_BiG's Avatar
    FrOdO_GoNe_BiG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ninja relax hes prolly just meanin to say eat fatty foods or something no need to be at a bad temper

Is it really that hard to post some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? Not one person in here has said anything useful.

What the ****?
    Your the localNinja, remember?

- SsiK

I do eat fatty foods. I DRINK olive oil every night and have about 3000 calories above my maintenance level a day.

Is it really that hard to post some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? Not one person in here has said anything useful.
    Ok, you asked for constructive criticism, remember that. Here it is:

You are very skinny. I suggest you BULK up, start eating a bit more.

That is as constructive and as straight forward as it gets. Complain some more if you want.

- SsiK

clever son of a bitch

I do eat fatty foods. I DRINK olive oil every night and have about 3000 calories above my maintenance level a day.

3000 calories above maintanence? For some reason I highly doubt that Mr. Ninja.

- SsiK

MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindBlowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SsiK
    Ok....

Can I borrow your nunchucks?

- SsiK
    lol i couldnt help but chuckle at that

anyways what is your diet like? take any suppliments ninja?

There you go, now you're getting somewhere. Saying "eat happy meals" is pretty ****ing useless, i'm not trying to turn into a fatass.

I regret this ****ing name already. OK, 2000 cals above maintenance is more like it, I don't really give a **** if you believe me or not. I am taking whey, creatine, amino acids, and lots of protein

There you go, now you're getting somewhere. Saying "eat happy meals" is pretty ****ing useless, i'm not trying to turn into a fatass.
    Well if that is the case, saying anything else is pretty ****ing useless too because who knows if you're actually going to do it.

- SsiK

BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBLaw30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What Ssik was trying to say is that it looks like you need to mix in a meal. No need for you to get your panties in a knot.

side note

By the way on a quick side note, I think anyone with the word "Ninja" in their name should be banned. "Ninja's" are so overrated and played out these days, almost as overrated as Ronnie Coleman.

- SsiK

Good, now why don't you shut the **** up and stop wasting your time

I think anyone who can't even spell superman right should be banned.

Good, now why don't you shut the **** up and stop wasting your time

You come off as being a very angry little man. Not exactly the arrogant, positive type of ninja I would expect.

- SsiK

Go save some lives or something and maybe you'll die falling off a building, SUPAMAN.

You realize I'm only 15 right? I'd love to see your pics at 15.