Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation Question about bulking and more... (HELP!!!)

OK first off i wold like to mention that i am new to the terminology of bodybulding, even though i have lifted weights many times before i never really payed any attention to the names.

Now my question is during the process of bulking , can we lift weights during the process of bulking or do we bulk first and then later workout, and another question is, when we bulk to our desired weight do we countine bulking or do we stop? Also is it ok to have candy ike skittles and gym here and there ocsinally?

Sorry if i prahsed it wrong but again i am new to the terminology of bodybulding, even though i have lifted weights many times before i never really payed any attention to the names.

Also sorry for this but does the rippetoes (SP) include exercise for the back?

Another, is how much am i to consume in carolries, as i lost contact with my other two topics...im new here my stats to the left.

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You get out what you put in. If you wanna have a junk body then eat junk food. If you want to have mediocre gains then put in mediocre effort. If you want to be a certified species of animal then lift like one.

Bulking is eating more calories then normal. I cant tell you to eat 2500 cals if you already get 3000. Just count what you eat now... and then add to it. Add a meal, eat more carbs, do something. and the purpose of a bulk is to provide more fuel for your muscles. But you wouldnt fill up a car that has a full tank already, so go lift and workout while bulking unless you wanna get fat.
    You use fuel, you replace it. muscle grows, body looks better, you are happier. Whether you do it or not? Let's just say the sun will rise and set whatever you choose. but if you care about how you look in the sun, go for it.

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.Yes, you lift while bulking. Follow a good lifting and eating plan so you gain quality muscle and little fat.

2. When you bulk to your desired weight, you either: a) "cut" to lose body fat you developed while bulking or: b) maintain by eating less but still lifting.

3.Have candy occasionally if you want, but personally I never do.

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
    OK first off i wold like to mention that i am new to the terminology of bodybulding, even though i have lifted weights many times before i never really payed any attention to the names.

Now my question is during the process of bulking , can we lift weights during the process of bulking or do we bulk first and then later workout, and another question is, when we bulk to our desired weight do we countine bulking or do we stop? Also is it ok to have candy ike skittles and gym here and there ocsinally?

Sorry if i prahsed it wrong but again i am new to the terminology of bodybulding, even though i have lifted weights many times before i never really payed any attention to the names.

Also sorry for this but does the rippetoes (SP) include exercise for the back?

Another, is how much am i to consume in carolries, as i lost contact with my other two topics...im new here my stats to the left.

I could tell you to search for your answers, but you'll probably find nothing nowadays on these forums worth while.

Im gonna break it down for ya REAL SIMPLE.

You need to develope a workout plan
    (monday-arms/chest, wednesday-legs,friday-lower back,core,upper back)

Something like that....just READ on bodybuilding.com....NOT HERE!(this place sucks)

Then you needa get a Diet in Plan.

Basically just buy Steak,Chicken,Fish,(anything along those lines), then pasta,oats,(for carbohydrates), and mainly drink ALOT of water and MILK!!!

It's THAT ****ing simple, everyone on here will complicate things, tell you that you needa take supplements and all this garbage....

Just EAT hardcore, and TRAIN hardcore... and you'll grow.

Remember, there are NO SHORTCUTS....not with steroids, and not with supplements. You STILL have to train hard either way.

You get out, what you put in.
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by maxout89 View Post
    You get out what you put in. If you wanna have a junk body then eat junk food. If you want to have mediocre gains then put in mediocre effort. If you want to be a certified species of animal then lift like one.

Bulking is eating more calories then normal. I cant tell you to eat 2500 cals if you already get 3000. Just count what you eat now... and then add to it. Add a meal, eat more carbs, do something. and the purpose of a bulk is to provide more fuel for your muscles. But you wouldnt fill up a car that has a full tank already, so go lift and workout while bulking unless you wanna get fat.
    You use fuel, you replace it. muscle grows, body looks better, you are happier. Whether you do it or not? Let's just say the sun will rise and set whatever you choose. but if you care about how you look in the sun, go for it.
    ok i'd like to thank everybody for their answers it has given some useful info and some true things, but what i still want to know is around how much calories i shoould comsume each day, and i eat things with calories but i dont know how much they rpovide, also what happens when you dont get around the desire calories u need per day? What if u cant mostly everyday?

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    Search for a calorie counter, either here on bbing.com or google. Once you get your desired calories you're done eating for the day. Sometimes you won't get enough calories a day, but try to stick to the eating plan so you do.

ok but the thing is Im new here and could anybody help me out, any body with alot of experience, and i want more than one answer ive seen to many Bullsh!ting around here.....so i need an estimate of how much i should eat a day...also what if i already have the desired weight i want and want to start working out again should i bulk anyway>?

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if that weight is not muscle then yes, gain 10 or so pounds of muscle and then cut your fat off later. if you cut now you will lose weight, and your desired weight will only be reached if you... bulk. its a vicous cycle. start eating.

as far as how much to eat, take how much food you eat now and add a meal with 5 or 6 hundred calories to it. if that doesnt gain you weight after a while then add another meal on top of that with 5 or 6. once you start gaining weight then keep it up. if you want a numerical answer your gonna need to provide us someinfo.

my info is under my name....thats all you need?

nope. food is what i need, how much you eat, how often you workout, what you do at the gym. just write until your brain hurts and if i can read it ill help. send me a pm if you want my help tho, im going to bed in a few but ill get back to you.

well i wont be going to the gym just yet...my weight room doesnt open until the 1st of July anyways, im just trying to bulk right now so that when i get into the gym ill be following the ripptoe program (havnet checkd or mmodified it yet)and ill be going cray in there and i havent started bulking yet....i just need to gain 10 more pounds and then ill cut and i should be good. when im done ill weigh 140?

Off to bed

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW! WOOT!

bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bballusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should work out heavy while youre bulking, but i guess july 1st isn't that far away...