CDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool back & bi's on the same day

I recently started taining bi's on back day and i must say the added rest for my bi's (with not having to do back on another day and get my bi's hit) has had a great affect.
    I was wondering if anyone else has found this

Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thalastdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes I do this also, because then you are working the bicep only once a week instead of overtraining them.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Thalastdon is dead on !!
    He hit the nail on the head. (or the bicept)

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to train back and biceps on the same day, and it worked well. The only reason I changed it was for variation, and I will definitely work back and biceps together sometime soon.

CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CdnArctic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bi's on chest day

Who am I to argue with push/pull groupings..tried and true before I came along. However for the next 12 weeks I have switched my bi's to chest and tri's to back.

The ony reason is that I am not seeing the same strength gains in my bi's as I do for all other body parts as my bi's are usually exhausted from my back workout and I cant hit them as hard as I want to. As back day also affects the bi's it's like working my arms two times a week - so happens with the way I have everything spaced out - every four days my bi's and tri's respectively are being worked.

I also want some even strength/proportion between my bi's and tri's, but my tri's are moving way ahead.

The only concern I have with this is that as hard as I'm working my bi's, I am also working my tri's, so in the end this may be counter productive to what I want.

For 12 weeks I'll give it a try and see what the results are.

JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been doing Back\Biceps on same day for 5 months and it works for me.

jinnc

jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jharding13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It also worked very well for me. Just be careful not to be doing too many sets for your biceps now though, since you are increase the amount of volume on your biceps when you train them now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do!