Thread: Timing Question

joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Timing Question

Hey, I go to the gym to use the machines, then I go home to workout somemore on free wieghts. sometimes it could be 1.5 to 2 hours in between though. My question is, is this too much time / would i be distrupting the healing process or is it ok for that short of time??

-Josh
    I rep back, and rep anyone in the USMC!

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't understand why you'd do that- less is more (to a certain extent) in lifting....

ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joshuatlarson
    Hey, I go to the gym to use the machines, then I go home to workout somemore on free wieghts. sometimes it could be 1.5 to 2 hours in between though. My question is, is this too much time / would i be distrupting the healing process or is it ok for that short of time??

-Josh

Why can't you/don't you do your full workout in the gym?

aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ed073
    Why can't you/don't you do your full workout in the gym?
    ya why?
    -Under Construction-

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    You burn up your energy doing cardio and than you start lifting weights with a body on low energy.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doing too much.

ReD3784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReD3784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReD3784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReD3784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed, it does seem like alot

joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well the reason is because the free wieght side of the gym is too busy, and i have stuff of my own at home. I think I might just limit each body part to just 3 excersices. Or instead of doing BI/TRI at home and gym, just do TRI at home and BI at gym and then alternate.

Thanks,
    JL

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the reason is because the free wieght side of the gym is too busy, and i have stuff of my own at home. I think I might just limit each body part to just 3 excersices. Or instead of doing BI/TRI at home and gym, just do TRI at home and BI at gym and then alternate.

Thanks,
    JL

assuming you've got a decent setup at home, don't even see why you'd bother at the gym.

i use the gym so i can girl watch, its a college gym

jmar#58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If that's so, your priorities may be in the wrong place as far as lifting goes? I'm not saying anything is wrong with girl watching but you should think twice about when and where you do it.

btw college girls are hot

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i use the gym so i can girl watch, its a college gym
    you should re-evaluate your priorities.
    <->

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you should concentrate and focus on one thing.
    -Mortality-

Cayenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you actually are willing to forsake looking at girls and get a better workout, I would reccommend that you just workout at home and do not use any of the machines. Just about any muscle you can hit on machines can be hit just as well with dumbbells. For example, instead of doing pec deck, you could just do flyes (and of course bench press). If you need to find the free weight substitute for a particular machine, find out what muscles that machine works, then search for dumbbell/barbell exercises for that muscle in the bodybuilding.com database.

However, if you cannot bare not looking at girls, then just wait and use the free weights at your college gym. It might be a long wait, but I am sure it is not up to an hour and a half. You would get a better workout just waiting for free weights. Or, you could find a time when the gym is not busy (morning, maybe?) and use it then.