zkid002

Ontel Personal Power Mixer

Before you read the review, here is the link, check it out!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ontel/mixer.html
    This is a greattt product. As you can tell from the title, it is a shake, drink mixer. It is portable, and runs on batteries, and, if you are not on the go, you can use the adapter for extra power!..you can mix, and drink at the same time with this thing!..you mix and drink out of the same cup!...the lid has a slot to drink from as well. Its a great, mini blender, and comes in handy, rather than using the "shake cup", that leaks!! Consider buying, great item, cool gizmo.

dedication or obsession? iLUVmySH's Avatar
    iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you work for the company?
    Misc Ninja #16

zkid002
    Originally Posted by iLUVmySH View Post
    DUDE, im 15 years old!..lol, no i cant work for the company at this age, i wish i could work for a company tho..

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its a nice cheap price..10bucks and 5 bucks for the ac adapter
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Its a nice cheap price..10bucks and 5 bucks for the ac adapter
    Hey, if its too expensive for you, check this one out, its half the price, and more convenient.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3281091

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    Hey, if its too expensive for you, check this one out, its half the price, and more convenient.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3281091
    I said its cheap dude!!!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

katiebkool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got this mixer thinking it could manage something a little thicker thrown in to my shake (like yogurt) so I was disappointed. It would only slowly mix up the bottom fourth of the cup and the rest on top just sat there. Has very little "power" but does get water and supplements mixed up, if that's all you're using it for. I went ahead and bought a Braun hand blender (love it!) that comes with a nice plastic mixing cup, and it can even handle frozen berries with ease.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by katiebkool View Post
    I got this mixer thinking it could manage something a little thicker thrown in to my shake (like yogurt) so I was disappointed. It would only slowly mix up the bottom fourth of the cup and the rest on top just sat there. Has very little "power" but does get water and supplements mixed up, if that's all you're using it for. I went ahead and bought a Braun hand blender (love it!) that comes with a nice plastic mixing cup, and it can even handle frozen berries with ease.
    You bought this for the wrong use then. Its strictly for mixing powders and milk, and/or powders and water. Anything more, it wont be able to handle. Its great for what its supposed to be used for though!..I use it all the time, last night, needed to get in some extra calories, so I threw in some Snytha-6, and water, and drank it all up ...

anything else, I use my MAGIC BULLET...Whole other story..

fredism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Ontel Power Mixer JUNK

This product is a piece of crap. I just bought two. One quit working within the first week Within 25 shakes. New batteries, never got the base wet.
    I don't have the time to take this beast apart and find out why its sick.

While it was working it did a fair job. Although when the shake was starting to get a little thicker it couldn't handle the liquid. Even when plugged into its special adapter.

I'm back to using a blender. or my hand held blender.
    Don't buy this thing.

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iLUVmySH View Post
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    DUDE, im 15 years old!..l
    Oh shyt...LMAO
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html