sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Solid Whey cheap protein anyone tried it ?

Did anyone try Solid Whey, cheapest protein I found, any reviews on quality and taste ?

ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was looking at it. The website says each batch is tested, yet they don't display the lab reports. For around the same price as Solid Whey, you can buy a 10 lb whey blend at All The Whey.

I did notice that the website that offers Solid Whey also carries ON's 100% Whey for $42.00. That's the best price I've seen yet.
    The big YELLOW one is the SUN!!!!!

LaxLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ManowarMan
    I was looking at it. The website says each batch is tested, yet they don't display the lab reports. For around the same price as Solid Whey, you can buy a 10 lb whey blend at All The Whey.

I did notice that the website that offers Solid Whey also carries ON's 100% Whey for $42.00. That's the best price I've seen yet.
    I'm a huge fan of all the way. I'm on my second 10 lb order and dont see myself using anything else
    Weights to lift before the end of senior year.
    Squat-415
    Bench-325
    Clean-260
    for a total of 1000.

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ManowarMan

Solid Whey sells for 8 bucks less

TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where can you get All The Whey?
    myspace.com/eddierivera86

Previously TheWickerMan004

Stats
    ~~~~
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 195
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 405 lbs x 6
    Arms: 18"

the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_invince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    all the whey dot com