Thread: Rochester, N.Y.

Jed-55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Rochester, N.Y.

Looking for a new gym, sick of the chrome and crap.

GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where are you now?

I just moved from Rochester NY to California. I worked out at World Gym (on East Ave near the Wegmans in the city). Where are you training now?
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
    Vince Lombardi

Rochester, N.Y.

I hate to even say this........ballys. Yes I know.

GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Gym

That's okay man, I know how it is. I am at Bally's here in Socal. It was all about the cost for now. Out here it is rediculous $ for a membership. Bally's was clean, kept up, so I took it. I hate to admit it as well, though. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Anyway, if you check out World, and you are into training, the're are some good guys there. Plus, you can see exactly where your membership dollars are going. They are constantly upgrading/maintaining. I can't say enough good things about it. It is a weight training gym. You don't get a lot of throwing weights, loud mouths, or weights all over the floor. There is intensity there if you look for it. Yeah, you get your punks there, your average tough guys, but all in all, its a good place to lift. I miss it there. An advantage you have there as well is that it is open 24 hours a day during the week.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
    Vince Lombardi

Thanks, I never went to World because I heard it was very expencive. I will take a ride over soon, thanks.

When I left I was at $49 a month for a single membership. That is a bit on the expensive side, but you get your money's worth.
    Vince Lombardi

buffguy900 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i go to University of Rochester and i lift there, the gym is pretty sweet, but i havent found any other bodybuilders who lift there.