Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Davinci syrups.

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Davinci syrups.

I recently bought the pancake sugar free syrup by davinci. How come it says refrigerate after opening?

I also bought the Banana Flavor one ...and it doesn't say anything about refrigerating.

any help answer this would be appreciated.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No need to bro I have 10 bottles sitting in my cabinet, all have been opened
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Big bump on the Da Vinci's. They taste awesome. Good looking out sixpack

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey num nuts thanks for calling me back, Go Hurricanes this Friday bro give me a holla sometime
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    umm if it says refrigerate after opening...i highly advise that you refrigerate it. i have about 4 bottles (not pancake syrup flavor) and non of them say i need to refrigerate. maybe the pancake has a certain ingredient that the others dont have. eitherway....refrigerate it.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Hey num nuts thanks for calling me back, Go Hurricanes this Friday bro give me a holla sometime
    thats ****ed up. your rooting for the hurricane? millions of people in florida have been affected by this damn hurricane!! how dare you!

LOL na bro I am not a FSU fan , I have bought the pancake syrup many many times and never refridgerated it at all. THe only thing different is has 30mg of sodium in it thats all. I have no idea why they recommend it
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

LOL na bro I am not a FSU fan , I have bought the pancake syrup many many times and never refridgerated it at all. THe only thing different is has 30mg of sodium in it thats all. I have no idea why they recommend it
    haha i was kidding about the hurricane thing...

yeah i never bought the pancake syrup kind...so dont listen to me!! maybe they tell you to refrigerate it so that when you pour it over your pancakes you will have cool syrup. i dunno

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

what if there is a hidden ingredient in there that makes a thick...when you put it in the frige.

La creme de la creme rick martel's Avatar
    rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont refrigerate, just put in a cabinet.

also, has anyone tried the hazlenut flavour, its nasty as hell....and leaves an aftertaste for like 3 days...
    tone?....TONE?..........wtf is tone!

I have hazelnut flavor..but i have the Torani version...smells great..taste great.

rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maximum6
    I have hazelnut flavor..but i have the Torani version...smells great..taste great.
    are the torani syrups thicker then the davinci ones?

same...i think..just like "WATER"

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone in the US, located around NY.. If you buy these syrups from a store what store do you find them at? I know i can buy them online but I'd like to find a local supplier. It took me about a week of intense searching to find Dextrose, and there were only 2 bags of it. Theres select Walden Farms dressings around here, but Torani and Davinci I have yet to find. I'm around Buffalo NY for exact location, if anybody has some input.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

I personally think Torani or Davinci is best syrups ingredients wise. Waldenfarm's syrup has salt and stuff.

I found my Torani syrup at a local Smith's Grocery Store. Davinci too...but i bought my Davinci at a health store cause they had more flavors.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I know about these Davinci syrups is that Mondesi uses them on everything. I was thinking of buying just the pancake sryup. All I used it for is pancakes and sometimes in my oats. What other flavors could I use and on what food? Like would strawberry be good in oats?

Get flavors you like. I like bananas...even though i eat one everyday..i still get the banana flavor. Get things you used to like and don't eat anymore..like Gingerbread flavor, Cookie Dough, Toasted Marshmallow,etc.

Man..you can even make Cola with the cola flavored syrup..just put a tablespoon or two in Sparkling water...and you have cola!@

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maximum6
    Get flavors you like. I like bananas...even though i eat one everyday..i still get the banana flavor. Get things you used to like and don't eat anymore..like Gingerbread flavor, Cookie Dough, Toasted Marshmallow,etc.

Man..you can even make Cola with the cola flavored syrup..just put a tablespoon or two in Sparkling water...and you have cola!@
    But what foods do you use them with? Just oats and pancakes? I can't think of anything else?

ehh....fruit...Dip bananas in chocolate syrup. Or Strawberries...
    Protein Shakes.., especially if you use ANY WHEY which has no real flavor.
    other than pancakes, oatmeal, protein shake or fruit..i can't think of anything else..
    Unless they come out with cheese flavor or something..then you dip broccoli and salads and stuff..hehe..

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could throw them in your shakes for some flavor or make drinks like Max said with some sparkling water. Throw them in oats and use them as syrup, be creative.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

I use them on oats all the time, I made this today 2 cups spinach, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup oats, 5oz chicken breast seasoned with red pepper and some other salt free seasonings. I microwaved it and added PB and Maple syrup over the top of it, this gave the chicken and veggies a spicey and sweet taste it was very good, yes be creative, add it to oats, cottage cheese, hell use it as a marinade for meats see how u like it,use it over salads as dressings etc
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

hey that reminds me....honey flavor ....for chicken..not sure if they have that flavor ..doubt it... but something of a sort. Maybe use walnut or somthing.

BBQ HONEY chicken..hehe.

Thanks guys...cottage cheese with some sryup sounds tasty.

Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zorro274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i only wish that they were a bit thicker....i add them to my cottage cheese and it comes out as a watery mess (can't complain about the taste though)

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use them on oats all the time, I made this today 2 cups spinach, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup oats, 5oz chicken breast seasoned with red pepper and some other salt free seasonings. I microwaved it and added PB and Maple syrup over the top of it, this gave the chicken and veggies a spicey and sweet taste it was very good, yes be creative, add it to oats, cottage cheese, hell use it as a marinade for meats see how u like it,use it over salads as dressings etc
    ...I'm just glad you didn't throw it all in a blender!

..You can even use it instead of milk for cereals...Just add water/whey/syrup - mix it up and pour it in your cereal...Mikey likes it!
    Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

Originally Posted by Zorro274
    i only wish that they were a bit thicker....i add them to my cottage cheese and it comes out as a watery mess (can't complain about the taste though)
    get carb/sugar free syrups which are thick like atkins version and others.....its much better with cottage cheese and pancakes

Only bad thing the atkins only comes in 12oz containers, Divinci is way more cost effective and also a ton of more flavors, Atkins is good though wish they came in bigger containers
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Talking

LOL hell no bro not chicken I can do powder and veggies but not any type of meat lol

Originally Posted by mondesi02
    ...I'm just glad you didn't throw it all in a blender!

..You can even use it instead of milk for cereals...Just add water/whey/syrup - mix it up and pour it in your cereal...Mikey likes it!
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL hell no bro not chicken I can do powder and veggies but not any type of meat lol
    ..I wouldnt put it past you thought bro!

..Speaking of Da Vinici syrup - Hows that praline! haha - Sorry bro!
    Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

The only ones I am ever getting until they come out with new ones is, maple, Peanut butter and Blueberry along with apple flavoring,chocolate,strawberry from the site I cannot mention , THose are the staples until they come out with something else. I am not getting anymore of nature's etc. I have not heard of Divinci coming out with any new ones though

Originally Posted by mondesi02
    ..I wouldnt put it past you thought bro!

..Speaking of Da Vinici syrup - Hows that praline! haha - Sorry bro!
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"