Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anabolic Delts - 200 Pounds - New Pics

5'6.5"
    200 pounds
    age - 16

here are my end of bulking pics.. Ill post them all then tell me what you think, comments, anything is ok

start with front most muscular
    Attached Images

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    front relaxed
    Attached Images

back double bicep 1
    Attached Images

back double bicep 2
    Attached Images

side chest..
    Attached Images

COMPARISON PICS IN A LINE..

MOST MUSCULAR...

ME ... VS RESPAWN DEMON ...
    Attached Images

me... respawn demon ... my brother

back double bicep comparison
    Attached Images

me vs respawn demon

back lat spread comparisons

*thats all of the pictures...*
    Attached Images

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice pics dude! your delts are monsterous lol

what weight are you gonna cut down to?

you absolutly dominate me
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Well, so far so good. For 16 you're damn big. It looks like it was a good bulk (bodyfat doesn't look too bad at all). And you definitely have some size to you. Some things that popped out at me:

1) First thing is your back. From the front you look thick, but from the back you definitely could stand some more thickness and width. What's your back routine look like?

2) Legs are pretty bulky, which means you probably have some good size under the water/fat, but like myself, it's going to be a bitch to lose that fat/water when you diet down.

3) I'd say your strong point is definitely your shoulders (hence the name I guess lol). Your arms look pretty good as well. In the side chest shot, your chest looks like it could use some thickness (it's actually probably just because of the posing and bodyfat level you're at; when I cut I noticed my chest looked a LOT bigger than when I was heavier).

That's pretty much it. Aside from just working on posing, everything else looks pretty good. What's your diet currently looking like? Still bulking? Cutting? Carb cycling?

All things aside you're a beast for your age. By the time you hit my age, you'll be massive, so keep at it. I didn't even start lifting until my senior year in high school, so you're lucky you started as early as you did. Great job and keep it up. Later.

NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NextGenFighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys both look great for 16, keep up the hardwork

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed w/ KarateChris for most everything. Your delts are overpowering your chest (along w/ everything else, lol). I'm surprised you didn't put on much body fat these last few months, considering you gained 15+ lbs. in about 55 days.

Btw, if you want to impress the people on the boards, do a comparison shot of you now and you one year ago (or tell everyone what your old screen name was)
    Last edited by waitlifter82; 09-03-2004 at 10:27 AM.
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Nice! I can see the delt genetics runs in the family. I was a bit suprised at you bi's bro, they look great too, even with the delts you got. The only critcism I would have is your legs look like they could use the same attention you give your shoulders. But overall your looking solid bro!
    Be accountable

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that is one thick muscle development for 16 years old. wow, keep traininig hard. you are a tank. any measurements?
    Extreme Dips Crew

Lifetime reps: FeralBeast

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    nice pics dude! your delts are monsterous lol

what weight are you gonna cut down to?

you absolutly dominate me
    thanks, Im not sure what Im going to cut down to.. Most likley will just stop when I think im lean enough, but I have competing in my future so Ill have to be super shredded for that, just not sure when that will be yet.

Originally posted by KarateChris
    Well, so far so good. For 16 you're damn big. It looks like it was a good bulk (bodyfat doesn't look too bad at all). And you definitely have some size to you. Some things that popped out at me:

1) First thing is your back. From the front you look thick, but from the back you definitely could stand some more thickness and width. What's your back routine look like?

2) Legs are pretty bulky, which means you probably have some good size under the water/fat, but like myself, it's going to be a bitch to lose that fat/water when you diet down.

3) I'd say your strong point is definitely your shoulders (hence the name I guess lol). Your arms look pretty good as well. In the side chest shot, your chest looks like it could use some thickness (it's actually probably just because of the posing and bodyfat level you're at; when I cut I noticed my chest looked a LOT bigger than when I was heavier).

That's pretty much it. Aside from just working on posing, everything else looks pretty good. What's your diet currently looking like? Still bulking? Cutting? Carb cycling?

All things aside you're a beast for your age. By the time you hit my age, you'll be massive, so keep at it. I didn't even start lifting until my senior year in high school, so you're lucky you started as early as you did. Great job and keep it up. Later.
    I am content with my bodyfat I guess, I mean I never have cut before I have always been trying to bulk and just pack on the mass so when I do cut I have something to show and dont just look anerexic.

I agree with you on the back, i definitly think i need more thickness and width..but when my waist line goes down I think that will help with the width problem also.

Chest, deifnitly needs improvment.. I kno that it is my worst bodypart.. But im hoping it will grow soon, its just bad genetics I guess I hit it just as hard as everything else.

Im not cutting yet, rite now im working on my diet.. having every item clean and nothing wrong with it.. and then I will start the cardio up slowly to keep as much muscle as possible, and im going to look into carb cycling and see what thats all about also.. heard good things about it and it seemed to work real well on you

thanks for the reply karatechris..ttyl

Originally posted by NextGenFighter
    you guys both look great for 16, keep up the hardwork
    thanks, my brother is 18 though..

Originally posted by Waitlifter82
    Agreed w/ KarateChris for most everything. Your delts are overpowering your chest (along w/ everything else, lol). I'm surprised you didn't put on much body fat these last few months, considering you gained 15+ lbs. in about 55 days.

Btw, if you want to impress the people on the boards, do a comparison shot of you now and you one year ago (or tell everyone what your old screen name was)

yes, I agree with what he said also.. yea I dont think i put on to much fat either, but definitly some..

Here you go.. a comparsion in back dub bi from em now and before
    Attached Images

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate you...
    "Man up"

Originally posted by warped
    Nice! I can see the delt genetics runs in the family. I was a bit suprised at you bi's bro, they look great too, even with the delts you got. The only critcism I would have is your legs look like they could use the same attention you give your shoulders. But overall your looking solid bro!
    thanks warped, respawn demon isnt my brother though if thats what u think.. my bro is only in one of the back du bi comparison shots all the way on the right.. hes 2 years older then me though so I think im doing better then him and younger to.. lol

I hit my legs hard man!! but yea I kno they do need alot of work.. only time will show though

Originally posted by bruno
    that is one thick muscle development for 16 years old. wow, keep traininig hard. you are a tank. any measurements?
    thanks bruno.. dont kno about a tank, but thanks

yes I have measurments, I will post them once I look for themin my workout journal and just copy it over to here

Originally posted by Wheelies
    I hate you...
    whys that

Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

What a difference a year of hard training can make, great bulk body fat has not really gone up. Congrats buddy keep it up I now know why you chose Anabolic Delts there huge.

I want to know though how you ate and if you ever ate any crap as I'm starting a bulk after dropping 30lb of fat and don't want to put the fat back on thanks. Also how active are you do you do lots of sports or running as I basically work with computers and don't get much exercise apart from the gym 3 x week and cardio for 3 x week. Sorry for the questions but I need all the advice I can get you seem to have had a very good year.

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Anabolic Delts
    whys that
    Cuz you are that big at 16 already, I wish I would have started at that age.
    "Man up"

Hardace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good kid! I wish I was that big now.

Originally posted by Gaz[]v[]atrix
    What a difference a year of hard training can make, great bulk body fat has not really gone up. Congrats buddy keep it up I now know why you chose Anabolic Delts there huge.

I want to know though how you ate and if you ever ate any crap as I'm starting a bulk after dropping 30lb of fat and don't want to put the fat back on thanks. Also how active are you do you do lots of sports or running as I basically work with computers and don't get much exercise apart from the gym 3 x week and cardio for 3 x week. Sorry for the questions but I need all the advice I can get you seem to have had a very good year.
    thanks, after comparing my last pictures to the ones I took today I agree my bodyfat hasnt gone up THAT much..but of course it still did go up some, but with the increase in muscle..it makes it look like even less fat was gained. My diet wasnt anything preset, I ate my meals as what I was in the mood for.. basically I followed these guidelines

- eat ATLEAST every 3 hours, I like 2.5 better though..

-I go for around 8 meals a day, 500 calories each meal..although it depends on your weight,height,bodyfat how much calories you need to be taking in,thats just what I did

-keep your carb meals the first meals of the day with your fat meals at night

-every meal atleast 40 grams of complete protein.. I usually had chicken,steak,tuna fish for my protein sources..boring but I dont mind

-Make sure you eat clean, cheating isnt bad once in awhile.. Ill admit I cheated more then I would have liked to but this time I wont

if I think of anything else, Ill let u kno.. or if u have any more specific questions on the nutrition part

my active level was none at all, except from the lifting weights that was pretty much all my exercise, sometimes I would go for a walk at night when I felt real bloated and was getting dissapointed, that could be another reason I kept fat down was going walking 1-3 times a week.

thanks for the comments to gaz v atrix..

Originally posted by Wheelies
    Cuz you are that big at 16 already, I wish I would have started at that age.
    thanks, yea im glad I started young..gives me plenty of time to learn from my mistakes

Originally posted by hardace
    Looking good kid! I wish I was that big now.
    thanks hardace

harder stronger faster losercore's Avatar
    losercore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at comparison pics, no offense RD, but its funny that Delts did that.

Most muscular looks by far the best, great shoulders and traps and arms.

I don't know if it's just me,but it looks like your back needs to catch up to the front of your body, i don't know if it's just your pose or something though..

great job on your bulking!
    "No not at all, so that was what 250-260 grams protein, if you weigh 125 lbs its perfect, you want to move up in muscle mass, you need to increase it big time."
    - in-human

view my journal here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=321498

Height : 5'10 1/2"

Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wicked_Rain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your very... shiny? :P

Might just be the suns reflection but you look super shiny for some reason lol.

Originally Posted by losercore
    LOL at comparison pics, no offense RD, but its funny that Delts did that.

Most muscular looks by far the best, great shoulders and traps and arms.

I don't know if it's just me,but it looks like your back needs to catch up to the front of your body, i don't know if it's just your pose or something though..

great job on your bulking!
    lol, well Respawn Demon is the one who made those comparison pictures and he sent me them on AIM.. so I thought I would just post them up. Me and him are friends so we compare ourselves sometimes I guess.

Yes m back does need to catch up, so does my chest and legs.. but im improving and thats what matters.

thanks loserscore.

Originally Posted by wicked rain
    Your very... shiny? :P

Might just be the suns reflection but you look super shiny for some reason lol.
    lol, I sprayed Pam cooking oil on me to make me more shiny and maybe look better.. I heard they do that at competitions sometimes so I thought I would try..

I like these new forums to.. they look bettter

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look very thick and solid

You have a powerlifter/wrestler build rather than a bodybuilders build, but thats just genetics.

Thick ankles, thick upper thighs, thick everywhere yet no particular shape or balance.

I have a very good buddy who has the same build and he can never seem to lose the chunky look because he is way too thick in the hips/legs which makes him look too wide no matter how hard he diets.

I keep telling him he will never have "the look" because unless he gets his delts twice as wide as his hips there isnt a real v-taper. And if he does that he'll just look like a fireplug.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking big bro. Great job.

Time to start hitting the deadlifts hard.