Thread: is it worth it?

iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridebikes247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it worth it?

Alright I have 5 weeks left to my cut...I am around 10 percent body fat maybe a tad higher at 11. Anyway I was a fat kid all of my life and this year I started working out and was trying to get bigger and had terrible proportions. So I started working out and in april I started to cut and diet correctly and I went from 175 in march to 153 in June, while losing 5 inches off my waist and gaining an inch on my chest. I carb cycled and did HIIT here and there but as of late I have done no cardio and my progress is slowing down. I am going on a family trip in 5 weeks and I want to show how much I improved so I am doing w/e I have to to get down to 8 percent or something like that, as a personal goal. The carb cycling isn't working out as well for me anymore and I was considering trying a ketogenic diet. Is it comparable to carb cycling in terms of gains, and can I lose that final 2 percent body fat in time? Like I said I will do whatever I have to do...its just learning a whole new diet in the next few days might be kinda tough. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look at my progress pics...My update pictuire was about 1 month after I started Keto (from 40/40/20)...
    There are 2 sources of Omega-3 (see Plant v Fish) and they are not equal. Fish source Omega-3 such as Cod Liver Oil is deemed to be more effective as it can be used more readily by the body, while plant omega-3 produce estrogens which eventually makes you gay.