Thread: not hungry

crashdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not hungry

Day 3 and im finding myself not really being hungry. having trouble finishing my meals which are only about 300 cals a piece

This a problem or a good thing?

Meals are pretty well balanced by the way. last meal before this one was broccoli, chicken, and cheese.

The one I can hardly finish now is broccoli, roast beef, and ranch dressing.

bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like we are hitting the Keto at the same time. Today is also day 3 for me, and I noticed I thought a lot less about eating that on Day's 1 & 2.

I think the Carb withdrawal the first couple days is responsible for the elevated hunger the first couple days. Almost like the lack of them is having our brain tell us we are hungry, when we know we really are not yet.

But, by day 3 it seems my brain has settled in and is happy with the fat burning energy.

vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vvilliam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its really not so much of a problem, I thought the lack of hunger would last for the entire duration of my keto plan but it hasn't... well not as noticeably as before.

Ever notice that when you eat a sugary food, you feel the craving to continue eating? If you haven't, just wait til your carb up. Since the insulin isn't there that craving mechanism isn't there.

Also, fat and meat are quite heavy and filling.

Anyway, so long as your energy levels are ok it's all good.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even though you may not be hungry, considering your meals are only 300 cals, I would try to force them down (unless you're going to be sick). You don't want to slow down your metabolism...
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Say sumthing nice or STFU LongnHard's Avatar
    LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool I'm Hungry!

I wish I could say that! I feel like I am starving after about 2 hours and that last hour unitl my next meal is a killer! I just finished lunch of hamburger patty and salad with olive oil and I could have easily have eaten twice as much. I told my wife we need to start planning some excellent carb up meals for Saturday so I have something to look forward to and keep me on track.
    I don't have washboard abs... I have smorgasbord abs!

bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bedowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LongnHard View Post
    I wish I could say that! I feel like I am starving after about 2 hours and that last hour unitl my next meal is a killer! I just finished lunch of hamburger patty and salad with olive oil and I could have easily have eaten twice as much. I told my wife we need to start planning some excellent carb up meals for Saturday so I have something to look forward to and keep me on track.
    I think I'd be hungry after that meal too.. I'm 206 lbs atm. I ate a triple whopper today (hold the bun and everything but mustard/mayo), and I had to make myself have a snack a few hours later.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LongnHard View Post
    I told my wife we need to start planning some excellent carb up meals for Saturday so I have something to look forward to and keep me on track.
    "Nothing tastes as good as having abs feels"

(I slightly modified the quote, but you get the jist of it. That should keep you on track)

Abs.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Say sumthing nice or STFU LongnHard's Avatar
    LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    "Nothing tastes as good as having abs feels"

(I slightly modified the quote, but you get the jist of it. That should keep you on track)

Abs.
    My new mantra!
    I don't have washboard abs... I have smorgasbord abs!