zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I got hazed in the shower last month... Worth it?

OK, so I wasn't exactly "hazed", but I was tortured. I'm a JV football player, and our locker room is seperated from the varsity's locker room. Well, our locker room only has two showers, so you have to wait in a line for about 10 min. before you can get your shower. I was in a hurry, so I went over to the varsity locker room to get a shower. When I got in there, I heard a bunch of them saying, "Hey, it's Hallman's turn now." They had a devilish grin on their faces and said, OK, Hallman, you wanna be one of us, then you'll have to go through the same thing all of us went through. So one of them pulled a bouncy ball out of their pocket and started throwing it at me. They kept hitting me right on the butt cheek, and they were throwing it at like, 90 mph, and it hurt. I finally told them to stop. They agreed to stop doing THAT, but they weren't finished with me. Three people blocked the way out of the shower while another one got a 5 gallon bucket of ice. After about 30 seconds of fretting, (I knew what was about to happen b/c I overheard their plan) the guy finally came in there and poured the whole bucket on me. I rushed out of the building naked and they were all watching from inside and laughing. I turned around and there were about 10 really hot senior cheerleaders. I didn't mind at first, that was actually the only good part. But then they noticed my boner and started laughing. I was still kinda proud. Not every freshmen gets to be naked in front of senior girls. But then my coach came around the corner and told me to get the hell in the locker room and we were going to have a talk. While I was in there waiting, all the varsity players came in there and started popping me with their towels. I swear one time it felt like they busted one of my nuts wide open. Never in my life, have I ever screemed so loud.

But after I got out of the locker room, the senior girls that were giggling at me asked me if Iwould come to a weekly gathering that they have every weekend. Since then, I've been going to one of their houses every weekend, and am always the only guy there. We get naked every time and they touch me in places and they let me do the same thing. But they don't let me have sex with them. They say I'm not old enough. Dude, I'm totally glad I got hazed in the shower!!!
    HT: 5' 9"
    WT: 155
    Bench: 185
    Squat (box): 315 (7x) (belt used)
    Squat (parallel): 260
    Power Clean: 160
    Deadlift: 365 (Estimate)

All lifts are raw unless specified.

illwill2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

sure buddy.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by illwill2
    sure buddy.
    LOL

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf?
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Denion_Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am calling bull****.

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Troll

Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    Troll
    STFU

ps lol that **** was funny!!!
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    Troll
    Yeah, but at least this one is entertaining.

DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wasnt that out of a movie or soemthing?
    Athletes.com

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rofl I thought that was hilarious

Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmmmmm
    Attached Images
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: I got hazed in the shower last month... Worth it?

Originally posted by zcrater89
    OK, so I wasn't exactly "hazed", but I was tortured. I'm a JV football player, and our locker room is seperated from the varsity's locker room. Well, our locker room only has two showers, so you have to wait in a line for about 10 min. before you can get your shower. I was in a hurry, so I went over to the varsity locker room to get a shower. When I got in there, I heard a bunch of them saying, "Hey, it's Hallman's turn now." They had a devilish grin on their faces and said, OK, Hallman, you wanna be one of us, then you'll have to go through the same thing all of us went through. So one of them pulled a bouncy ball out of their pocket and started throwing it at me. They kept hitting me right on the butt cheek, and they were throwing it at like, 90 mph, and it hurt. I finally told them to stop. They agreed to stop doing THAT, but they weren't finished with me. Three people blocked the way out of the shower while another one got a 5 gallon bucket of ice. After about 30 seconds of fretting, (I knew what was about to happen b/c I overheard their plan) the guy finally came in there and poured the whole bucket on me. I rushed out of the building naked and they were all watching from inside and laughing. I turned around and there were about 10 really hot senior cheerleaders. I didn't mind at first, that was actually the only good part. But then they noticed my boner and started laughing. I was still kinda proud. Not every freshmen gets to be naked in front of senior girls. But then my coach came around the corner and told me to get the hell in the locker room and we were going to have a talk. While I was in there waiting, all the varsity players came in there and started popping me with their towels. I swear one time it felt like they busted one of my nuts wide open. Never in my life, have I ever screemed so loud.

But after I got out of the locker room, the senior girls that were giggling at me asked me if Iwould come to a weekly gathering that they have every weekend. Since then, I've been going to one of their houses every weekend, and am always the only guy there. We get naked every time and they touch me in places and they let me do the same thing. But they don't let me have sex with them. They say I'm not old enough. Dude, I'm totally glad I got hazed in the shower!!!
    hahah, these came STRAIGHT out of a movie

BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what movie?

i wanna watch
    Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos
    Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who
    do something to us, talk go through us
    Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us
    Who us? Yeah, Poppa and Puff (ehehehe)

strange/world has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey zcrater89 , the part of the movie you forgot, is when the team makes fun of your small penis

R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: what movie?

Originally posted by BullDozer
    i wanna watch
    More like record it.

SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haha... ya sure buddy they just magically take a 5 pou nd bucket of ice out of there locker... and this is like somethin that woud happen to a wrestelr.. let me revise it

A boy named desion who has a face like a tomato was in his wrestlin locker room dancing naked with his teamates. They told him to run around outside and his coach saw and put it in his but

N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10) N10CT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why did you have a boner
    1. In the mens locker room ??
    2. After being covered in cold water?

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Take it to the teen section ...

Hit me and ill return ballplaya24524's Avatar
    ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya24524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yall must have soem ugly cheerleaders, if it even happened

Jimbo32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    crazy as hell

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this from the movie lucas? Did they put 'heat rub' on your balls too?
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

SouthernRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ummmmm....yea Im gonna say this is a bull****

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smells like bull****

zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zcrater89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OK, so I wasn't exactly "hazed", but I was tortured. I'm a JV football player, and our locker room is seperated from the varsity's locker room. Well, our locker room only has two showers, so you have to wait in a line for about 10 min. before you can get your shower. I was in a hurry, so I went over to the varsity locker room to get a shower. When I got in there, I heard a bunch of them saying, "Hey, it's Hallman's turn now." They had a devilish grin on their faces and said, OK, Hallman, you wanna be one of us, then you'll have to go through the same thing all of us went through. So one of them pulled a bouncy ball out of their pocket and started throwing it at me. They kept hitting me right on the butt cheek, and they were throwing it at like, 90 mph, and it hurt. I finally told them to stop. They agreed to stop doing THAT, but they weren't finished with me. Three people blocked the way out of the shower while another one got a 5 gallon bucket of ice. After about 30 seconds of fretting, (I knew what was about to happen b/c I overheard their plan) the guy finally came in there and poured the whole bucket on me.

There. That's the way it really happened. And yes, they were also making fun of my small penis. (I don't know why I told you that part)
    HT: 5' 9"
    WT: 155
    Bench: 185
    Squat (box): 315 (7x) (belt used)
    Squat (parallel): 260
    Power Clean: 160
    Deadlift: 365 (Estimate)

All lifts are raw unless specified.

PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's more like it

PS HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!!!!!
    j/k, but seriously, why did you tell us that part...., ew
    ~traditional wet shaving crew~ (feels good man)
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    PSN: PancakeOfDoom

Reps for life to:
    -2A brahs
    -LEO/.mil brahs

BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are an idiot.

Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xanatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bull****. You had me going up until you said that you were always heading to their place. Make it believable buddy.

impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impulse617 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****ing hilarious bro, thep part about heading to the cheerleaders place sounds like bs, but hey i believe it just to make it seem funnier

Section8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha what the hell?