superman2269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superman2269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to cut belly fat

I have recently gained about fifteen pounds in the belly area. My goal is to go even farther and get to about 220, then cut back down and maintain 200 leaned out.

Problem is, recently I have put on this fat around the mid section, and all my pants are starting to not fit. I don't want to stop gaining muscle, but would like to figure out the best way to tone the waist down a size or two.

I know this sounds pathetic, but I figured, I would post a thread and see what you all think of, or have experienced. here is some current info.

I am 28
    worked out seriously for a few years off and on
    5'7
    194 today.
    taking ON whey protien about 100 grams a day now along with regular diet
    Cell-tech after workout and upon waking
    Glutamine after workout and prior to bedtime

I am working on cutting most fat out of the diet now, and no more beer.
    Any excersizes you would recommend?

Running? Stationary bike? etc.
    Age- 29
    Years working out- 12
    Seriously-off and on for three
    Height-5'7
    Weight- 202 (07-20-08)
    Goal- get to 215-225 (building mass)
    then cut to 195-200 and maintain

Supplements- Creatine, ON whey, and glutamine off and on. Arginine,Tribulus.

canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any kind of cardio is better than no cardio at all, with that in mind I prefer high intensity stuff like sprints, jumps, etc. and GPP type stuff like tire flips, sled drags, axe swinging, keg throwing, whatever's similar that you make up, etc.... If you continue to gain weight than you're going to continue to gain fat. You can keep it minimal by doing some cardio and GPP but just be realistic and not freak out when you don't have a six-pack It'll be easier to burn off when you have all that muscle later. I also hope to one day be a lean 200 but I'm not currently bulking.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125391261

steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i also would like some info on the best way to lose that last 5-10 pounds around the gut(without losing strength). any sugestions?

10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cardio Cardio Cardio & Diet!!!

If you are fat, you need to cut.
    No drug talk allowed