jepetto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am i overtrained?

I've been training for about a year now, and i'm kinda getting an idea that im overtrained... i'm getting very sore the next day after a workout..
    for example heres one of my workouts

bench press : 140x9 i'll do 2 sets of that and push myself to get the extra reps.

upright rows: 80x10 2 sets

shoulder press dumbells: 40x8 2 sets

Lying Triceps Extension: 60x8 2 sets

now i use to do a lot more volume then that but i toned it down because i thought i might be overtraining.. but i'm still getting crazy sore with this workout.

my workout is as follow

monday: chest,shoulders,triceps (the above workout)
    wednesday: legs,abs
    friday: back,biceps,traps

is my workout to intense or what? any ideas?

oh and i just turned 17... just trying to get a heads up before i do become overtrained or get injuried.
    i am getting my 6 meals a day as well.

any comments would be helpful thanks
    jepetto out

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's undertraining if anything. You're not doing enough sets for each muscle.

Remember big muscles need between 9-12 sets and smaller muscles need around 6 sets. Try to select 2-4 exercises per muscle group.

Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my diagnosis- get some more sleep, better food, small dose of aspirin EVERYDAY. (by small dose i mean less than 200)

Change up the exercises u are doing if you want for example instead of bench press- decline dumbell bench press

Flying Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ASPIRIN?? What to do with that?

heyslick62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i wanna know too