Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

P.O.S. is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is there a way to "strengthen" the CNS?

Since the CNS seems to be the main limitation on how much, how hard, and how often a bodybuilder can train, I wondered if there is a way to get it used to strenuous lifting.

Can I "strengthen" my CNS in order to workout harder, longer, more often, or any combination thereof?

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 81
    dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dookie1481 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dookie1481's BodySpace

Re: Is there a way to "strengthen" the CNS?

Originally posted by P.O.S.
    Since the CNS seems to be the main limitation on how much, how hard, and how often a bodybuilder can train, I wondered if there is a way to get it used to strenuous lifting.

Can I "strengthen" my CNS in order to workout harder, longer, more often, or any combination thereof?
    GPP will help increase work capacity. http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459405 The first part is the important one. It isn't limited to sled dragging.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis