Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I ecto, endo, or meso?

Which category (or categories) do I fall under? I'm 5'10.5", 163 lbs., 7.6% bf. Check my profile for other stats and pics if you'd like.

Go Big Red!

Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Avirex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say your bodyfat is higher than 7.6%. Rarely is anyone one body type but a combination. By how you look you are a mix of meso and endo but you have more mesomorph like qualities.
    You will probaby be able to pack on the muscle mass but if you dont watch what you eat you can also pack on alot of fat as well.
    Never the less , you have great genetic potential so keep training hard and all the best!!
    It's All About Clean Livin' & Dirty Thinking!

Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Husker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Avirex View Post
    I would say your bodyfat is higher than 7.6%.
    I agree with you here, but I tested at 8% in the Fall and then 7.8% with the handheld and 7.6% with the skin fold a few weeks ago. The person taking measurements did three measurements for each area and used the average. Hopefully I will get a new camera soon and won't have to rely on crappy webcam images. I'm completely relaxed in that picture, BTW. Thanks for the encouragement!
    Go Big Red!